Chapter 5: His name was Mr.Saltzman.. Or more like Mr.Shitzman (EDITED)

Alaric had dark brown hair, gelled to one side. He has a defined jaw line, shaved beard with a cute dimple. His voice was deep and manly. Muscular arms were showing off under his navy-blue collar shirt. I mean, I had to admit be was a "hot" teacher.

Literally, every girl was drooling over him. Asking questions and biting their lips. Gross.

But one thing caught my attention; the ring on his right hand. It looked very similar to Stefan and Damon's daylight ring. I was keep staring, until I felt a buzz inside my pocket. It was a Damon's text;

- having fun with the new hawttie teacher? ;)

I looked up and had a sudden awkward eye contact with Mr.Saltzman. I quickly looked down.

- Disgusting perv... How do you even know?

- Caroline.

I sighed and typed out with anger;  

- Uggh, Damon stop playing with her. She's my friend..

- Oh please, I didn't compel her. She just Couldn't resist herself from my charms.

I rolled my eyes

- could u plz pick me up?? I rlly wanna go bak home :(

- But sweetie, education is important for you

- Stfu -.-

- :)

"Lucie Johnson" I heard my name called out.

I slowly lift my head and felt the stare of the students and the teacher. Mr.Saltzman was giving a smile staring at me. 'Shit' I thought slowly turning my face into an awkward smile.

"I would absolutely love to know what you were texting about." He looked at my phone.

"I'm sorry." I said as I put my phone in my cubby. But he took it out and said,

"You can meet me after class." He turned around and was about to walk away, but I stood up,

"I said I was sorry." I was kind of mad at Damon and this Mr.Shitzman. With a straight face I slightly grabbed my Phone. Then he turned around and gave a smirk.

"You may get it back after class." He said, letting my hand go of the phone.

I rolled my eye and sat back down. Believe me, teachers could a bitch alot of times.

Soon, the bell rang. Caroline and Bonnie came up to me and asked me to go with them, sneak out detention, but for some reason I was willing to take the detention and be a "little" rude to him.

With my stuff all ready to go, I sat down in the front of the row as Mr.Shitzman, sat down on the teacher's desk. Instead of saying anything, he just stared at me. 'Pedophile.' I thought as I blurted out, "Yes?" It sounded rude than expected.

"I know who you are. And what you are." He replied with a straight face.

"... Uh.. Excuse me?" I asked, confused.

"Come on, you know what I am talking about. I really don't have time for all this joke. Let's go to the main point." He said still having the creepy straight face.

"I'm sorry Mr.Saltzman, but I really have no idea what you are taking about." I answered as I took my phone from his desk and was walking out.

With a quick movement, he unzipped his backpack and got a wooden stake out of his bag. He ran directly toward me. Not knowing what to do, before he could reach me, I burned the stake into ashes. He looked his hand and looked at me with a shock. His jaw seemed to drop and stared at me with disbelief. "How....?" He tried to ask me but couldn't finish his sentence.