Chapter 4: Mystic Falls High School (EDITED)

Beep, Beep, Beep

The alarm went off at 7 A.M.

'Fuck Mondays..' I thought, rolling over the bed, falling off. I hit my head, which made me wake up in instant.

With my half-closed eyes, she walked toward the window and opened the blinds, which made the sun shine directly toward her eyes.

"Uggh" I whimpered, and held my shin, where I bumped into the chair. I looked at the chair for a second, and with fustration, I kicked it, now making my feet in pain.

"SHIT!" I cried out, rolling down the floor. Stupid me.

After all the "bumping into things" incidents, I took my hair into a high pony tails, and walked down-stairs. There was Stefan wearing his jacket, ready to go; his hair all geled up, and his backpack packed up. "Hey Steph." I said, yawning.

"Morning." He said, grinning.

"Feeling better?" I asked heading toward the kitchen, getting some morning coffee. I sipped him, making my body instantly calmed down.

He smiled and walked toward the kitchen, and poured some water into his cup. "Can't feel anybetter." He answered.

"Hmmm.." I looked at him as he held his cup toward his mouth. I looked at his cup, full of water. I smiled as an amazing idea rushed into my mind. When he tried to drink it, I pulled the water out of the cup and splahsed it on his clothe and his face.

He looked at me for a moment, surprised, wiht a some-what-cute face. Then he smiled, but more like a 'oh-hell-no' smile. Then he looked at me and shouted, "LUCIE!!!!"

Before doing anything more stupid, I rushed into the bathroom and locked the door. I was gasping my breathe as I gave a big breathe of relief.

"Hello, Missy." I heard a voice behind me. It was a manly voice, warm breathe and soon, I saw the steam on the mirror.

'Shit.' I thought, not daring to turn around. I was 100% sure it was Damon... Who just got out of shower. I frowned, and turned around slowly. And there it was, Damon, and sure he was naked..

He had bubbles on his private parts and his messy hair was still soaked. He smirked, wiggling his eyebrows and looked at me in the cockiest way a vampire could be.

"UGGH!!" I screamed, throwing him a towel. It fell directly on the ground, but he didn't mind picking it up. "Damon!"

"Uhh, I'm not the one who jumped into the bathroom while someone was taking a shower." Damon replied, still smirking. "Girl, you should really learn how to knock. What if I was... Indecent?"

I turned around, covering my eyes. "Just please, put the towel around."

I stilll felt his strong stare, but I also heard him chucklig, wearing the towel around his waist. "So, what brings you down to the shower? Wanted to see my fit-body?" He asked as I turned around. I looked around the sink and picked out a random toothbrush.

"Left my toothbrush here last ngiht..." When I was about to turn around, Damon called me,

"Lucie? That is my toothbrush." I saw the blue handle, realizing there was the name on Sharpie, Damon.

I put it back down, giving an awkward smile, picking up the new, rapped one. "Ha..Haha.. Ya.." He looked at me, one eyebrows raised, still giving me the face that he-knows-it-all. I quickly opened the door and rushed out of the bathroom.

------------Mystic Falls High School-----------

 It was a long morning.

After 1st period, I was half-dead wanting to go back home. Believe me, learning the same thing 10,000 time isn't fun at all.

Then Caroline came up to me, "OMG.. Did you hear?" She literally screamed into my ears. I looked up, raising my head up.

"Did you get a new dress for the dance?" I guessed, packing my stuff, readying to go to next period.

"No, silly." Caroline answered rolling her eyes. "Elena left Mystic Falls!" She exclaimed, in a some-what sad voice. A sudden rush of guilt rushed into my mind, realizing that Stefan was the one who compelled her to leave. I stood still in the middle of the hallway. Caroline looked at me like I was crazy and waved the hand across my eyes. "Hello?? What are you doing?" She asked with a miss-sassy-face.

"Uhh... Nothing." I answered hesitantly. "Let's go." I walked infront of Caroline, making her catch up with me. But before I could walk any further, Bonnie jumped infront of me.

"Heyy, whats up??" Bonnie came up to us like a little sister. She was always excited about everything, Positive, and adorable. 

"Heyy" I answered, trying to act energetic, but miserably failing. Caroline hugged her and was talking about gossip when I just nodded, trying to understand. After living a century, gossip wasn't really interesting. It was always, this girl going out with that guy, and had sex, then the guy cheated on the girl with her best friend, then they broke up. The End.

"OMG, did you hear about the new history teacher?" Caroline squealed, jumping up and down.

"No.. Why?" I asked with curiosity.

"He is hot. Like.. SUPER hot." Caroline seemed excited as Bonnie and I rolled my eyes. Caroline was not a whore, but she was the lead of the gossip world; queen bee, and dated alot, alot of different guys. "What?" She asked seeing us rolling out eyes.

"Nothing" I smiled. "Let's go into the class now." I firmly answered, entering the classroom, sitting in the very corner, against the wall.

And soon the bell rang and soon the classroom was filled with students. And a “sexy” teacher. He introduced himself,

"Hi, my name is Alaric Saltzman, and I am your new history teacher."

*YAYY!! Alaric

~So, Elena is gone, and Caroline isn't a vampire yet, but Bonnie does know she is a witch and the fact that this town is full of vampires.~

*What did you think about Lucie&Damon moment in the bathroom? Yup, it's like the Delena moment in Season 3, the bathroom scene... LOL*

~COMMENT, VOTE if you enjoyed it. It really, REALLY helps alot