Chapter 6: Mistake (EDITED)

"WHAT?!" I shouted out; half concerned, half surprised with his sudden actions.

"I have to meet him." Damon replied speeding down the empty road.

"No." I replied, gently placing my hand on his arm that was clenching the handle. "You are not having a parent-conference with that psycho." I looked at him and Damon gave a quick glance at me, put his hand through his hair, messing it up, it was hot as fuck end of story. Then he sudden caught the brake and pleaded me. It made me hold on his arms stronger.

"This isn't just a crazy psycho. I have to meet him." He looked at me with his puppy eyes. "I'll explain everything later."

I have never seen Damon acting like this. It was certainly weird. I looked at his pleading eyes and his desperate voice. "...Fine." I answered. Resting my head on the passenger seat. I have no idea what I missed to make Damon fall for this crazy teacher. '....Is he gay?!' A sudden thought rushed into my mind. I mean, other than his weird personality, Mr. Shiztman is actually a hot looking guy. But then I also realized that he enjoyed biting woman and having sex with them so probably that's a no... Thousands of thoughts rushed into my mind and all I could do was wait until Damon would explain all this to me.

----Damon's POV----

'Alaric...' Thousands of thoughts rushed into my mind. I don't know what I was feeling; Guilt? The fact that I failed protecting Jenna? Excitement? To see him again? Surprised? To see him alive again?

I couldn't answer myself but I knew that I had to meet him.

After a speeding drive, I opened the door and opened Lucie's. "Meet you in the gym?" I asked.

"Actually... I have a party to go.." She answered with curiosity in her voice.

"Since when did you go to parties?" I asked. Lucie was not much of a socializing type.

"Since you decided to have a parent-conference with the psycho." She replied with sarcasm and a cute pouty face.

"Well then, can I go?" I said locking the door putting my arm around her waist. "Every party needs an over aged hot guy." I added giving her a wink.

She smiled and gave me a face, "Gross. Plus it's only who are invited."

I smiled and put my arm around her neck, giving her a playful punch on her head. "Invite me!"

"Let me goo!" She hissed struggling under my arm.

"Lucie?" I heard a familiar voice from the entrance of the school. It was a blond girl with a skinny jean that proudly showed her curved bum and her skinny jeans.

'Caroline.' I thought. She was one annoying bitch. 24/7 keep texting and calling until I turn off my phone. Sometimes I really want to just kill her. If she wasn't Lucie's friend, she was dead long ago.

"Damon?" I heard as she walked toward me. Then Lucie punched me to the side making me let go of her. "What are you doing here?" she asked with a visible jealousy face.

Lucie and I looked at each other trying to make up something and she answered, "He had some business in the office.

"What are you doing?" Caroline turned to Lucie with her narrowed eyes.

"Wanted to see Mr.Saltzman bout the essay." Lucie replied. Caroline slowly nodded and came beside me. Then she slowly slid her arm under mine and forcefully hooked it together.

"Damon! You didn't answer my call, text or chat! Is every thing okay?" She asked looking up at me. God I wanted to kill her so bad. SO ANNOYING.

"I was busy." I answered and unhooked my arm from hers.