Chapter 14: Alert

Damon rushed to his house before he caused more trouble.

It has been a really rough day for him.

'Oh, What the fuck.. Shit.' He thought.

He usually don't feel guilty of killing humans, but this situation was different.

He was our side, he was willing to help us.

He was going to help Lucie.

He stopped and looked up the sky, trying to ease his guilt.

Then he tried to remember why he killed him in the first place then he remembered,

'Ah. Lucie.'

But deep down, he knew it was all his fault.

He knew it was his fault that he overfed on Lucie. Or even started to feed on her.

He was just too scared to admit it.

Just too scared that Lucie won't forgive him for his actions.

After few minutes, he was in front of his house, holding Lucie in his arms.

Then he realized he forgot the key.

"Damn..." He thought but he gave him a *aight* look and fiercely kicked down the door thinking,

'Ah, better.'

He rushed down to his room, and put Lucie on his bed, gently putting her down.

After, he took off his shirt that was soaked with blood. He threw it in the laundry.

Before finding a new shirt, he was desperate for a drink, for his complicated mind;

pouring a glass of vodka on his cup, sitting on a chair, enjoying the moment of freedom.

Then he looked at her. Laying on his bed. Unconscious.

He never saw her sleeping.

Well, never saw her sleeping in his bed.

He looked at her. Glazed at her. Staring with his eyes of guilt.

Her curly brown hairs came up to her back. Not long, or not too short.

She had pale skin. Clear, soft, baby skin.

And her lips...

"No." Damon whispered at him self as he closed his eyes. "At least... not now." He said.

He turned around, drinking his drink, trying to ignore her in his bed.

Then he heard a small voice,

"Uh..." It was Lucie.

He vamped up to her, "Are you okay??" He came up and supported her to sit up, touching her cheeks.

Lucie still looked weak, and confused.

"Uh... Where am i?" Lucie asked as she looked around.

Damon replied, "In my bed." But soon, he realized that sound very wrong.

Lucie's eye got widen when she saw him half naked.

Then he realized that he was shirtless, remembering that he forgot to wear a shirt.

'Damn it.' he thought as he quickly turned around, facing the wall.

Lucie looked up at him and said,

"YOU RAPED ME?!" She was screaming at him, throwing his pillow.

"NO!!!" Damon turned around, exclaiming back.

"Then why on earth are you half naked, and why am I on your bed, only wearing a tank top with a ripped shorts?!" She stared at him, giving him the suspicious face.

Damon just looked down, trying to find a way to answer the question in a way she would understand.

"OH MY GOD.. Did we...?!" She exclaimed after thinking.

"No. We didn't have sex. Dirty minded." He gave her a sarcastic look. And tapped her nose asking, "Don't you remember what happened?" Damon said softly as he sat next to her.

Then for a moment, there was a blank on her head, and then there was a sudden flash back of memory.

'Shit.' She thought. She felt herself blushing. she let him fed on her.

She remembered what Stefan told her; "letting a vampire feeding on your blood is like.. having a sexual intercourse with them."

She didn't know what to say so she lied, "No."

But Damon just gave her a Small smirk saying,

"You know you are pretty and all that.. except.. you really suck at lieing. Try to hide things."

Then there was a long silence, where Damon stared at Lucie and Lucie staring at Damon.

"I love you." Damon said as he put his head close to hers. His lips was so close to hers. Lucie felt his breathing. Her heart was beating. fast. She slowly closed her eyes. Waiting...

But then he smiled, and moved his face away from hers. She opened her eyes and realized he wasn't there in front of her. Instead lying down at his bed, staring at her with his smirk.

"Damon!!" Lucie punched him in the stomach She was somewhat embarrassed and felt like a looser.

"You seemed like, you weren't ready..." Damon said it as he was teasing her.

When their eyes met, there, it created another moment.

They stared at each other, and now, she couldn't stand it any more. She grabbed his head close to hers and Damon turned around, and kissed her.

She first licked his upper lips and then the bottom.

She felt his tongue asking for entrance. she allowed it.

He kissed her back deeply and perfectly.

"Hmm..." Damon said it with pleasure. He was waiting for this moments for centuries...

kissing a girl that I love without compulsion.

Lucie, was also waiting for this moment.. The sweet make-out with Damon.. On his bed.

Then she heard a little sound, and she found him, trying really hard to keep his humanity.

Trying to control his tensed excitement.

She gave him a little smile and thought.. she could take a further step than just a.. "make-out"

When she allowed his hand on her chest.....

BAM there was a sudden loud bang on Damon's bed room door.