Chapter 15: Still Alive?

Lucie quickly moved her face away from Damon's and tried to push him off of her.

"DAMON!! Alaric..." Then Stefan looked at Damon half naked, on top of Lucie, and looked away, commenting, "Oh Lord..."

Lucie tightly closed her eyes wishing that this didn't happen.. I mean.. wishing that it was true, but not the fact that Stefan saw them with the pitty eyes.

Damon turned around, looking Stefan having a *no comment* face.

Then he quickly sat up, Lucie still in his arms, and ased Stefan without the eye contact,

"What was so important for you to not even knock?! I always make you knock." Then he gave him a long, furious stare.

"Actually, I did knock, but I didn't know you were.... busy..." Stefan said in a teasing voice as he air-quoted the 'busy' part.

Lucie shoved her face in Damon's arms. Feeling herself turning very red. It seemed like her blood is all concentrated on her face or something.

Damon sweetly looked at her and moved the hair out of her eyes, then giving her his little smile.

"So, why did you come in?" Damon sound calm all of the sudden and looked at Stefan.

"Well.. hard to explain around here... Why don't I just show you." And looking at Lucie, "I'll wait outside in the living room... Just come out.. when you are ready..." Stefan said as he walked out of the room.

Damon stood up and closed the room door.

Still shirtless, but had a messy hair because Lucy "explored" his hair, and his mouth....

"Okay.. so. um... I'll um.." Lucie tried to stand up on the bed, awkwardly looking down at the floor.

Then Damon rushed to her andcupped her face saying,

"No need to hurry.. Stefan said to take our time."

He ligthly pushed Lucie down the bed, causing her to sit down.

"But.. Stefan.. but.." She tried to find a good reason to stop, but her mind wasn't properly functioning.

Then Damon gave his puppy face toward her saying,

"Oh, come on.." Then he rushed into her ear whispering, "You know you ant it. Just this time, don't hide..."

Then he slowly looked at Lucie, not loosing eye contact... Making Lucie shiever....

Then he stopped... again.. with a frown on his face. Except this time he grabbed him slightly on my shoulders and saying,

"I don't want to force you... At least not now... BUT you owe me.."

He rushed toward his closet and quickly grabbed a black shirt then rushed out the door causing a loud bang.

"Oh Lord.." Lucie said as she lyed down the bed looking at the ceiling.

Then Lucie realized it was Damon's bed.

She pulled the bed sheets up, and it smelled like... Damon..

'What at I thinkg?! What the hell is wrong with me?!' Lucie shook her head and stood up, then came out the door, closing the door lightly.

She went into her room, and felt like lying down and sleeping for... forever but soon realized that Stefan was waiting for her in the living room.

She changed into her yoga pants, and wore a T-Shirt with a big sign saying, "#Loving Life."

Then she thougt, 'Ugh.. Not now.."