Chapter 10: Missing

Lucie suddenly opend her eyes.

She found her self being wet by her sweat. She was breathing harshly, it seemed like she did something very tiring.

'What the heck..' She felt very dizzy, and exhausted.

She lied back down on her bed staring at the ceiling. Thinkng about her dream.

Lucie was in a dark alley lying down on the wet floor. It smelled like garbage and trash and the floor was damp and wet.

She stood up and opened her eyes.

There was a man, it was blurry but he was tall, and had brown hairs.

she rubbed her eyes to make her vision clear, and there she saw, Lukas Johnson.

"Lukas! This is Lucie! Your sister!" She was somewhat joyful to see her brother, but for some reason she wasn't very delighted. It seemed like.. She was trying to convince him.

And Lukas, he was also.. acting very differnet. 

He didn't speak, and didn't move, but he had a dark smile on his face. A sly, devious smile.

This time, unlike the last dream, she didn't run toward him.

Instead she turned around, trying to walk away from.. her... brother..

But she had a shocking view; Damon Salvatore chained, stabbed and beaten harshly.

Without a hesistation, she ran toward him and cried out,

"What the heck?!? Are you okay?! What are you doing????" 

Damon looked up slowly with his half-dead face.

"What are you..why are you.." Damon was coughing out blood. "Lukas, this wasn't part of our deal. Let her go.." He demanded Lukas in a very helpless voice.

"Well, Damon, things have changed." Lukas said with his heavy british accent. He was smiling.

Lucie had no clue what they were talking about, but she didn't like Lukas's smile.

"Let me help you up, lets get ou.." Lucie was trying to help Damon up except Damon refused to move and he shouted out,

"Lucie, get out of here. Now." Damon said it as he was shaking.

"No! I am not going to move an inch until I drag you out of here." Lucie told him the truth- she wasn't going to leave him with her.. brother.

"LUCIE JOHNSON, YOU SHOULD LEAVE. NOW. Leave before I compell you out." Damon demanded her with an angry voice. But Lucie still didn't care. She wasn't going to leave until she knew he was comming with her.

Then Damon, sighed, and stared into her eyes.

"Lucie Jonhson, you will leave here, without me, and will never think about me while she is living with Stefan." 

Then she forgot everything and her legs started running, without Damon.

The last she saw was his tears, drifting down his cheek and smiling his mouth mouthing,

"Good bye, I love you."

'It was certainly, not the best dream to start a new day.' She thought as she looked at her phone.

5:03 AM  it stated.

'Damn it, its only 5?!' She felt exhausted and tiring but she didn't go back to sleep, or more like.. She couldn't go back to sleep after thinking about the dream.. and thinkng about.. the kiss...

Lucie shook her head to forget the memories.

Then she remebered, 'coffee!!!'

She quickly put on a gown and walked down stairs.

But the light was on, and.. it was.. weird..

'What the hell?!' she thought as she peeked on the living room.

Suprisingly, there was Stefan and Alaric on the living room couch, in 5 AM.

"So, you have no idea where he went?" Alaric asked Stefan in a worried voice.

"No, I just woke up to go to the bathroom and I heard a BAM, so I went to Damon's room and he was... gone." Stefan said as he was worried.

"We should find him. NOW." Alaric said as he looked around the house.

Lucie walked into the living room, with face.

"What are you guys talking about?" She tried to act calm as she walked in.

"Oh.. Lucie.. um.. what are you doing in the living room at 5 AM?" Alaric asked her with a half suprised face.

"Your in my house Alaric.. What are you doing in the house at.. 5AM?!" By this time, Lucie was kind of confused.. "Stefan, just give me a one sentence summary" She said as she poured water in the cup.

But Stefan nor Alaric didn't dare to talk. Just staring at each other's face.

Lucie was kind of anxious.. didn't like the way they were looking at eachother.

"Spill it Stefan or Alaric." Lucie was loosing patience.

Then Alaric finally opened his mouth,

"Damon is gone."