Chapter 13: Rage

Damon, Stefan and Alaric rushed into the truck.

They quickly locked the doors and Alaric started the engine.

For a few minutes, there were nothing bu silence.

Everybody needed the time for a breathe and time for a thought.

Damon, let Lucie rest in his arm, after checking Lucie's pulse.. Making sure she is still alive.

Then Alaric stopped the car and turned around to the back seat; where Damon and Lucie was sitting.

He sighed and demanded,

"Start explaining."

But Damon seemed uninterested to explain the situation.

"Long story. Don't need to know. Just start the engine and let's go to home. We are all exhausted."

"No. We need to know." Stefan also demanded as Damon replied to Alaric.

Damon looked fiercely at Stefan and Alaric saying,

"You guys already demanded twice. you might not want to try third." He looked at Alaric, "Especially you, Hunter. You are getting on my nerves."

But Alaric just glanced at Lucie and Damon's bloody mouth.

Giving a small smirk, understanding what happened.

"You fed on her?" He asked.

Damon didn't answer, but he looked annoyed, angry, and was raging.

Stefan looked at Damon, realizing it wasn't something that Alaric should have said in this situation.

"Uhh... Alaric... Don't.. Not now..." Stefan pleaded.

"No, Stefan. Let me get this straight. Damon is mad at us for loosing his temper while feeding on his love." Alaric looked at Damon for an reply.

"Shut you ass up before you regret." Damon looked pissed, trying very hard to control his anger.

He was so close to kill his ass.

"No, I won't shut up. This is wron...." Before Alaric could finish his words, Damon rushed up to him, grabbing his neck. Giving a small evil smirk saying.

"I thought I gave you a warning."He looked Alaric chocking. "Now with this little twist.." crack there was a sound ending Alaric's life. "There."

"Damon! What the fuck!?!?" Stefan looked at him with a shocked face.

Damon sat back in his seat putting Lucie's head on his lap saying,

"He pissed me off."

"But. He was our only way to find what Luci..." Stefan tried to make Damon guilty, but before he could do that, Damon opened the door, rushing out with Lucie in his arms.

"Damon!!!" Stefan shouted out, but it was no use.