Chapter 17: Mixed Feelings

Several days had pass, but Lucie and Stefan had no clue where Damon and Alaric went.

Just living in worries, wondering where they are.. or if they are even alive.

"Lucie.. It's exactly 32 times you have called him the past 2 days." Stefan said as he walked up to her, drinking his tea.

"No it's not..." She tried to protest, but Stefan made her look at her "recent call" logs, which was exactly 32 times.

She sat down at the couch with Stefan as she let out a big sigh.

"Uggh.. These two assholes doesn't know how to use a phone.." She said, with a fustrated voice.

"It's going to be alright.. I mean.. You know Damon.. He is not going to get killed." Stefan said as he put down his tea on the table, and turned around; facing Lucie.

"True." Lucie said, and awkward silence was made, again.

"So... hows thing going with Elena?" She asked, a bit tired, but was asking Stefan concernly.

"Ehh.. You know.. The same.." He replied, trying to hide his feelings, and showed no interest. He leaned back in the sofa.

Lucie smiled as she leaned back, and leaned her head on Stefan's shoulder.

"You mind?" She asked as she looked at him while resting her head.

"Not at all." Stefan gave her a smile. Trying to act all normal.

But it was really special to Stefan.

They had been friends since... forever.. but Lucie had never leaned or rest her head on his shoulder. It was always Damon's.. At that time, he didn't care.. But for some reason, he felt special.. And a small tingling started in his chest.

For few minutes, there was no movement, or any kind of sound.

Lucie was relaxed in Stefan's shoulder and Stefan looked at Lucie closing her eyes.

Then he saw her hair slipping down infront of her brown, gorgeous eyes.

Without thinking, he moved the hair on her face, and "accidentally" touched her cheeks.

He put his hand on it, without thinking.

It was warm, and soft-soft like baby skin. Her natural pink flushing helped her look even better.

He smiled, without even noticing she opened her eyes.

She slowly put her head up of Stefan's shoulder.

And said, "Tired.. Going to sleep now.. So.. umm.. take care." She walked up to the second floor, and soon, I heard door closing.

'Damn it! What the hell did I do?!' Stefan thought as he gave a big sigh, looking up at the ceiling.

--------------Lucie's POV----------

I ran up my room and closed my door.

I felt my heart pounding crazily, hand was sweating, and my face felt red.

It was technically my fault.

I shouldn't have rested my head on him. It just felt.. like comfort.. like... Damon.

I was mad at myself for doing that.

I wasn't mad because he touched my hair.

I was mad because when he did that, there was a sudden tingle rushed up to my body.

Actually feeling something toward Stefan.

'I am such a whore..' I thought as I sat down by the door.