Dragon!Kirishima x Hunter!reader

Start from the beginning

It took a while, but you finally feel another shift, signaling the dragon had landed. Then another shift, now you were sitting on it's teeth. It opened it's mouth, you landeled on your ass after falling to the sand from not too far off the ground.

The dragon then lays in front of you with it's head on the ground, making eye contact with you. It then blew some smoke into your face from it's nose. You gouged and swatted away the smoke. The large silhouette of the dragon in the smoke shifted and changed untill it looked vaguely human. Once the smoke dissapeared, you saw it. You saw him. A young red haired man with dragon like features. Horses, tail, wings, claws, and some scales here and there. He was wearing a ripped up white shirt and brown pants.

The male walks up to you before hiving you an almost tight hug. "Thank you.. for saving me.." he says softly. You wrap your arms around him and smile a little. "No problem.." you replied. He then pulls away from the hug. He gives you a bright smile. "Oooo can I take you to meet my clan? They'd love to see you! You'll be a hero! Saving the prince of the dragons- you'll be given a great feast and lots of gold!" He cheered.

Wait.. prince of dragons!?

You were in shock. You looked up at him for a moment before smiling and giving a nod. "I'd love to go." You said with a smile. He smiles more. "Great! C'mon, it's not that far!" He grabbed your hand and started power walking with you.

It didn't take long before you were in front of large metal gates guarded by a large dragon. Though the dragon moves to the side once seeing the prince. The two of you walk to a sort of castle as dragon people whisper amongst themselfs about the prince bringing a human into the clan. Especially a hunter.

The dragon looks at you. "I'm Eijiro, by the way. Eijiro Kirishima." He said with a smile. Your eyes go wide. You had read a lot of books and had herd that last name in many that were about old dragon alliances. Though, like humans usually do, they fucked it all up and now they hunt dragons instead of having an alliance with them.

Eijiro takes you to the king and queen, who look at him in confusion. "Eijiro, dear, why did you bring a human hunter into the clan?" The queen asked. Eijiro smiles. "Well, this human hunter saved my life. From other hunters. And I think they deserve a little something for that." He said. The queen gasps. "Oh my- Thank you so much! I will get my servents to cook a great feast for you! Would you like a statue-? Who am I kidding, all great heroes need a statue-"

You cleared your throat a little. "U-um, excuse me.. I, uh.. don't think all that is necessary.. all I did was cut a rope, I'm no hero.. the most I deserve is maybe a pat on the back and a thumbs up.." you said quietly. The king chuckles quietly. "Please, at least let us give you a feast. You saved our son, the prince, and we want to thank you.." he said.

You nod with a soft smile. You were a little hungry. The queen looks at you. "Would you like to relax in one of our guest rooms while the feast is being prepared? It is very late and I'm sure you need rest. Maybe some new cloths as well? Yours are a bit, well.. soaked!" She giggles after. You give a little nod. A servant started to walk up to you but Eijiro stops them. "It's alright, I can take them to the room." He says. The servant nods and goes back to the king's side.

Eijiro takes you to a nicely decorated bedroom. He smiles. "I'll get a servant to fetch you some cloths. Would you like me to leave so you can change?" You blush faintly. "Ah, yes, but could you stay outside the door..? I don't like being alone.." Eijiro gives a nod.

A servant walks up to you and hands you some cloths. Eijito exits.the room and closes.the door behind him. You start to change. You slip off your soaking wet shirt after taking off your gear. Then your pants. Then everything else. You look at your body in the mirror. You were covered in scars from past fights with Dragons. You frown a little and hug yourself. You pull on your new clean underwear and a pair of pants before hearing the door open a little. You cover your chest immediately and look to the door. It was Eijiro. He was blushing a little and had his eyes on the floor. "I, uh.. just wanted to make sure you were ok.. you were quiet for a good eight minutes and I got worried.." he said.

You smiled a bit. Someone was actually worried about you. "I'm alright, don't worry. I was just.. thinking about stuff.." you say. You then grab a pillow and look at the door. "Now get outta here so I can get dressed!" You said with a chuckle after, throwing the pillow at him and hitting him in the head. He chuckles a little. "Ok, ok! I'm going!" He said before grabbing the pillow. He throws it back at you with a little lough before quickly closing the door so he didn't get hit with it again.

You sigh with a soft smile before continuing to get dressed. Once finished, you walk to the door and opened it. Eijiro was waiting with a dorky smile. "Hey! Umm.. wanna go and take a look around the castle with me? I like walking around the castle- I know the layout like the back of my- oh is that a new scale -?" He asked himself, looking at the back of his hand. You giggle a little. "That sounds like fun!"

(Part 2 tomorrow. I'm tired. It's 1 in the morning.)