8806-8830 Carrying Su Luo

Start from the beginning

  Chapter 8808 Showdown 4 The

  more Su Luo thought about it, the more aggrieved: "How can you bully us like this? How can you do this?! Why do you do this!"

  "..."

  Master Su was about to speak, but Su Luo gave him a shove: "Go out! I don't want to see you again! Go out!" The

  poor old man Su, knowing that he was wrong, was really pushed out by Su Luo.

  The mighty old man, Su, is helpless only when facing his precious little granddaughter.

  "Ouch..." Old Master Su covered his chest with a painful look on his face, "It hurts...my illness...it hurts..."

  Su Luo almost laughed angrily: "Grandpa! Your poison is gathered in Dantian, Is it useful to cover your chest?!"

  Old Master Su: "..."

  Dangdang!

  Su Luo slammed the door hard!

  She feels so aggrieved!

  She's an idiot, an idiot, an idiot, an idiot being played around!

  Ever since she found out that Nangong Liuyun chose to marry Princess Weiwei, her life has become a mess, she just feels that there is no love in life, she hates Nangong Liuyun's expedient choice, and hates the strong persecution of the black-clothed powerhouse!

  Only now did I know that the black-clothed powerhouse was actually her grandfather! It's actually a grandfather she is proud of, a grandfather who is full of admiration!

  How could his old man remain indifferent after doing such a thing? Don't think so? Even proud? In the end it boils down to everything for her good?

  For her good? ! Hahaha!

  Su Luo was both angry and hated, and slammed the door on the table with all her strength.

  Suddenly, a strong hand grabbed Su Luo and held her tightly in his arms.

  "Let go of me! Let me go!" Su Luo struggled hard!

  In the end, Su Luo violently pushed him away!

  "Luoluo..." Nangong Liuyun looked sadly at the back she left behind when she turned around.

  "You go!"

  "Luoluo." Nangong Liuyun took two steps forward, he stretched out his hand and was about to put it on Su Luo's shoulder.

  But I heard Su Luo roaring fiercely: "I told you to go! Didn't you hear it?! Go!"

  Nangong Liuyun looked at Su Luo pitifully like an abandoned puppy.

  A generation of super powerhouses, peerless powerhouses standing at the pinnacle of human beings, and now even a spirit emperor.

  PS: Lovers of Nuan Nuan's family, recommendation votes are very important, so Nuan Nuan is here to try to ask for the recommendation tickets in your hands. The recommendation tickets are refreshed every day and can be voted every day, so I urge everyone to vote for the recommendation votes. Are you warm? Thank you~~~ Of course, it doesn't matter if there is no ticket, your subscription is the biggest encouragement to Nuan, of course, the monthly ticket is also very important, don't forget to vote. One by one~~~~~~

  PS: Nuan Nuan's little cuties, recommendation tickets are very important, so Nuan Nuan is here to try to ask for the recommendation tickets in everyone's hands. The recommendation tickets will be refreshed every day, and you can I voted, so I urge everyone to vote for Nuan, okay? Thank you~~~ Of course, it doesn't matter if there is no ticket, your subscription is the biggest encouragement to Nuan, of course, the monthly ticket is also very important, don't forget to vote. One by one~~~~~~ Recommended votes will be refreshed every day and can be voted every day, so please vote for Nuan. Thank you~~~ Of course, it doesn't matter if there is no ticket, your subscription is the biggest encouragement to Nuan, of course, the monthly ticket is also very important, don't forget to vote. One by one~~~~~~

  (End of this chapter)

  Chapter 8809 Showdown 5

  Nangong Liuyun, who did not dare to be disrespectful to him, and Nangong Liuyun, who was unparalleled in beauty, was aggrieved in front of Su Luo, like a puppy abandoned by his master.

  If this scene is seen by other women in the world...their maternity brilliance is flooded, and they are distressed.

  If this scene were seen by other women in the world... Su Luo would have been torn to pieces long ago.

  Dare to treat their Lord Nangong like this? !

  How could you actually reject such a Nangong-sama? !

  Is she stupid? !

  Su Luo covered her head with her hands, her head hurts, her heart is so messed up, her whole body is like a paste, she doesn't seem to be herself anymore.

  "Let's go! Let's go!" Su Luo let out a low roar like a small beast, as if trapped in a cage in pain and despair.

  Looking at the slender and beautiful figure, Nangong Liuyun could not wait to hold her in his arms and give her the deepest care and care, but... she didn't need it.

  My heart seemed to be slammed with a heavy hammer... It was so

  painful that it was hard to breathe.

  Nangong Liuyun finally turned around and left.

  He needs to give her some time, some space, and he can't force her any more.

  The door creaked open.

  Nangong Liuyun stood at the door, looking at the thin and trembling back, wishing he had to forcefully rush in regardless of everything.

  As long as she turned her head to look at him, he would have the courage to rush in regardless.

  But it didn't.

  Nangong Liuyun felt the pain in his heart, and the pair of fingers that were as white as jade finally closed the door.

  The moment the door closes!

  Su Luo turned back sharply!

  There was nothing behind him, no grandfather, and no Nangong Liuyun. There was only her lonely figure in the huge room... Does Nangong Liuyun not want her anymore?

  Is she the only one left in the world?

  Su Luo's eyes were blurred, she felt heartache and couldn't breathe, and she was aggrieved and couldn't speak...

  outside the door.

  As soon as Mr. Su came out, Su Bufan hurried up to meet him, all of them widening their eyes and wanting to ask what was going on inside.

  Mr. Su's face was not good, it was iron blue.

  "Father..." Su Bufan chased after him.

  Old Master Su waved his hand, sighed, and left with a dejected expression.

  Su Bufan and several others looked at each other, what happened? Is the girl in poor health? The old man has always been strong and invincible, how can he be so entangled like now?

  At this moment, Nangong Liuyun also came out of it with a sad face.

  Su Bufan didn't care about anything else, so he hurriedly walked up: "What's going on inside? What happened to Luo girl? Did something happen to Luo girl? You are talking!"

  Nangong Liuyun paused, he turned to stare at Su Bufan, Those eyes were as dark and cold as a deep pool, but they also had a dejected look similar to that of Old Man Su.

  What exactly happened here?

  "Take care of Luo girl." Nangong Liuyun nodded to Su Bufan, and in the next moment, the figure disappeared.

  "what?"

  Su Bufan was puzzled!

  What exactly happened here? !

  They wanted to go in and ask Su Luo, but there was an enchantment around them. Unless Su Luo walked out of it, Su Bufan and the others would not be able to get in.

  For a time, the Su family were all in a panic!

  Su Luo didn't know that the Su family was like ants on a hot pot because of her willful emotions. She wrapped herself in the quilt and cried happily.

  Her emotions came and went quickly, but in three days, the rain had passed.

  (End of this chapter)