7931-7955 Supplement

Chapter 7931

  This glance made Manager Wu bow his head guiltily.

  Which jug of wine was Su Luo pointing at: "It's not trying to harm us? Then what's going on with this jug of wine? Why is it poisonous?"

  Poison?

  Dashao Tao and Director Wu looked at each other, how could they be poisonous? Yes, they did plan to kill Chu San and the others at first, but they gave up after calculating the success rate.

  How can it be poisonous?

  Could it be that Tao Niang made her own decisions?

  Although Tao Niang was in great pain, her mind was still clear. She shouted loudly: "No poison! I didn't poison it! This pot of wine was poisoned by her! She did it on purpose, the thief shouted to catch the thief!"

  Tao Da Shao Wu The housekeepers looked at each other and saw the decision in each other's eyes.

  At this time, it is absolutely impossible to admit that they have poisoned them. They must be unified in their caliber and insist that it is Su Luo's poison. Only in this way can they escape the catastrophe today!

  So all of them were like Tao Niang, shouting at Su Luo!

  "It's obviously your own poison, you want to hurt us and tell us straight, why bother!"

  "That is, Miss Su, why are you doing this?"

  "It turns out that you are such a Miss Su, it's a waste of me to think of your heart at ordinary times. Kindness, you are a very good person!"

  "You actually poisoned, and then the rogue was poisoned by Tao Niang, and then forced Tao Niang to drink the poison, you, you, you... it's so hateful! How can there be someone like you in the world? ?!"

  Several people from the Tao family went into battle, shouting at Su Luo.

  Chu San blushed with anger. According to what he meant, what nonsense was he talking to them? Grab two people directly, head to head, just like smashing eggs, they are all smashed to death.

  However, Su Luo kept a faint smile from beginning to end.

  The Xu brothers and sisters looked at the furious Tao family, and then looked at Su Luo, who was calm and composed, filled with emotion.

  You must know that over the years, the Tao family has been fighting with the Xu family, fighting openly and secretly.

  So seeing Miss Su Luo so calm, they really felt relieved.

  However, after listening to the testimony of both parties, the two brothers and sisters of the Xu family were already in confusion. They couldn't figure out who was behind the poison.

  Just when it was about to become an unsolved case, Su Luo took something out of his arms.

  A crystal ball.

  "Crystal memory fruit!"

  Chu San exclaimed!

  Su Luo looked at the Tao family with a smile: "Since you want to die, then I'll let you all understand. Listen carefully."

  Without any nonsense, the crystal memory fruit began to play.

  "To carry out this plan, we have to rely on Mother Tao..."

  "No matter how powerful they are, they only need to poison their food!"

  "What poison? Emerald green grass! Colorless and tasteless, mixed in Ca n't tell the difference in food!"