8106-8130 Last Level

Chapter 8106 Temptation 2

  "That's right, no one has come to pass before, but according to them, many people can't pass a level for decades!"

  Long Rending also said: "Yes, yes! Seniors As I said, being able to pass the first five levels of Twilight City within a hundred years is very powerful. If you can pass the top ten levels, you are the elite among the elites! But now we..."

  "Miss Su is leading us. Pass the   tenth level , look, the tenth level has already passed."

  "Our time is..."

  "Less than ten hours.

  "

Under Su Luo's gravity space and Lingbo dance steps, he was easily taken down.

  Throwing the monster into the space, the empty floor was cleared.

  Su Luo looked up at the sky outside the window, and said to everyone, "Okay, everyone is tired today, so let's rest here together for a night, and we'll go up tomorrow morning." The

  dragon people's faces were a little embarrassed.

  Are you all tired today? It is estimated that the only person who is tired is Su Luo, right?

  All day today, everyone did nothing but stare, marvel, praise, stare, marvel, and praise in this cycle.

  If you really want to say that you're tired...it's probably because you're tired?

  No matter who is refreshed over and over again to the entire human cognition, they will feel tired.

  Empty floor.

  Su Luo sat against the wall, and Chu Sanlin did the work on either side of her.

  Then, Su Luo took out her barbecue grill.

  Smokeless carbon burns in the iron box, emitting a fiery red light.

  Strings of fresh ingredients that have been marinated for a long time are placed in order on the clean barbed wire.

  There's pork belly dripping with oil, crispy bones sprinkled with cumin, fresh beef...and of course the big, shiny drumsticks!

  When the aroma of the food permeates...

  grunt.

  A hungry voice came from the darkness.

  Gollum, gollum.

  A swallowing sound came from the darkness.

  There are more than 400 dragon people present. At this moment, these 400 dragon people are all staring at this little grill!

  In the darkness, their eyes were like lone wolves, exuding a faint green light, making people feel chills down their spines.

  Su Luo has been sitting cross-legged all the time, resting with eyes closed, recharged and ready to fight again tomorrow.

  Except for Chu San, Lin Si is the one who roasts meat.

  At this moment, the eyes of the more than 400 Shuanglong people were staring at them, and a chill suddenly appeared from the soles of their feet.

  After all, there are more than 400 dragon people!

  Because this is a dragon family, and there are dragon people everywhere, so I don't think it is rare, nor is it unusual.

  But if every dragon here goes to the mainland, it will definitely cause human madness!

  Who doesn't want to contract dragons?

  Who doesn't want to be a dragon knight? !

  Who doesn't want to soar into the sky? !

  Who doesn't want to have an air fleet? !

  And this time.

  Chu San touched Su Luo with his elbow.

  no response.

  Chu San touched Su Luo with his elbow.

  Su Luo opened her sleepy eyes, and looked at Chu San with a puzzled look.

  Chu San gave Su Luo a wink and motioned her to look ahead.

  Su Luo looked forward suspiciously.

  "Hey, are you all hungry?" Su Luo rubbed her eyes and sat up straight.

  "Hmmmm!" The

  group of dragon people who used to feel superior in front of Su Luo, nodded neatly at the moment, and at the same time, they all reached out to touch their stomachs.

  Su Luo smiled lightly: "Indeed, it's strange that you're not hungry after a hard day, right?"

  (End of this chapter)

  Chapter 8107 Temptation 3

  "Hmmmm!"

  The saliva of this group of unpromising dragon men flowed down one by one.

  This is thanks to Su Luo's eye-catching performance today, which made them amazed and admired, otherwise, Su Luo's barbecue rack would have been swallowed up by them.

  Su Luo smiled and looked at the little black dragon.

  Su Luo's biggest purpose is actually to gain the favorability of the little black dragon.

  At this moment, Su Luo glanced at the favorability level in her sea of ​​knowledge... Oh, today, before she knew it, the favorability level of the little black dragon for her had risen to 70 points!

  60 points pass, 100 out of 100 points, this 70 points is also considered to be a medium level, not bad, keep trying.

  The little black dragon placed a thin rope on the beam of the house, and at this moment it was hanging on the thin rope with its back to Su Luo, as if sleeping.

  Su Luo stood up and stretched.

  Then, with brisk steps, she slowly paced to the side of the little dragon.

  In the darkness, from an angle that Su Luo couldn't see, the little Shenlong was pinching its nose with his hand, and his brows were even more tightly wrinkled, like an old-fashioned little old man.

  Su Luo poked the little dragon's back.

  Xiao Shenlong's back froze, and he didn't look back.

  Su Luo stretched out his fingers to pinch the little dragon's fluffy tail!

  The little Shenlong's tail is a sensitive part of its body. Suddenly, the little Shenlong shot up and turned to stare at Su Luo!

  "What are you doing with your claws pinching your nose?" Su Luo looked at Xiao Shenlong puzzled.

  Uh... After Xiao Shenlong reacted, his face turned red!

  Su Luo's eyes flashed, and he exclaimed, "Could it be that... you also like the smell of barbecue, but you are too embarrassed to open your mouth, and use your paws to pinch your nose at will to prevent the smell from entering?"

  Xiao Shenlong was said to be the center, and his face turned red all of a sudden!

  But it won't admit to such a shameful thing in death!

  So, Xiao Shenlong held his neck, raised his chin, and shouted aggressively at Su Luo: "What nonsense are you talking about!"

  "Am I talking nonsense?" Su Luo pointed his right hand at his nose.

  "Could it be that I'm talking nonsense! I don't know the so-called woman! Do you really think that everyone is as greedy as that little idiot?! I'm not it!"

  After speaking, the little black dragon gave Su Luo an imposing look, Turn around and close your eyes.

  When it opened its eyes

  again—— "Ooooooooo~~Sister!~~Fragrant!~~Eat!"

  Xiao Shenlong stretched out his two small claws and rushed towards Su Luo with a roar, rushing into her arms, Holding her neck and rubbing, the fluffy tail swept back and forth, rubbing Su Luo's cheek from time to time.

  Su Luo felt itchy in her heart.

  This is her cute little dragon, Su Luo hugged the little dragon and carried it back to the grill.

  However, Su Luo's mind suddenly flashed.

  Hey, that's not right, the expression of the little black dragon just now... why is it so angry and angry after being poked at the center?

  If her guess is true... Then, does it mean that the little black dragon was actually seduced by her food?

  At this moment, Xiao Shenlong's sea of ​​knowledge is in the sea.

  Little Black Shenlong was holding Little White Shenlong's right ear, staring angrily: "You little idiot!"

  Little White Shenlong looked at Little Black Shenlong puzzled.

  Xiaohei Shenlong glared at Xiaobai Shenlong with disgust: "As soon as he saw her, he screamed and jumped up, it's a shame!"

  Xiaobai Shenlong looked at Xiao Hei Shenlong suspiciously, that's the elder sister, don't scream and jump up, then How to pounce?

  Little Black Shenlong: "...But you have to be more reserved when you eat! This body is not just used by you!"

  (End of this chapter)