7631-7655 Nangong's Killing

Chapter 7631 Nangong's power 8

  But -

  the sixth and seventh elders who went to Luoyuan were not so happy, because they couldn't find Su Luo!

  "Where's Su Luo?!" The two elders banged and kicked into the gate of Luoyuan!

  The two maids Chunyue and Xiayue are sewing clothes in the hall.

  Because Su Luo is going to go away soon, there are still a lot of things to prepare, especially the clothes, their girl Su always wears it once and loses it, so she must be well prepared.

  At this moment, the two elders kicked the door fiercely and entered.

  "Ah!" The two maids were startled!

  "Where's Su Luo?!" The two elders didn't mean to bother with the maids.

  "Our girl..." The two maids looked panicked and trembling.

  The sixth and seventh elders immediately passed them and rushed towards the inner room!

  "Run!" Chunyue said in a low voice, "These two elders are crazy. They rushed to the inner room regardless of etiquette, making it clear that this time they were going out of their way and would not leave us alive..."

  So, in the two When an elder rushed into the inner room, Chunyue and Xia Yuefei rushed out!

  The two maids were very familiar with Luoyuan, and they rushed out of the small door very quickly, trying their best to call Su Luo a communication call while running.

  "Hello?" Su Luo picked up.

  "Be careful, girl! The sixth and seventh elders rushed into your inner room to arrest you! Run away!!"

  "Bang!" There was a loud noise!

  Communication Jue hung up because of this.

  Su Luo looked at Nangong Liuyun blankly: "Just now..."

  Nangong Liuyun's face was ugly.

  His hearing ability is different from ordinary people, so he heard clearly what Chunyue said to Su Luo just now.

  Nangong Liuyun grabbed the Communication Jue and whispered a few times.

  Then, he pulled Su Luo and continued to walk forward.

  "I want to go back!" Su Luo's face was serious, and there was some worry in his eyes, "Chun Yue and Xia Yue, I don't know if something will happen, I want to go back and save them!"

  "The five elders have already passed. This is not a battle you can participate in." Nangong Liuyun looked at Su Luo seriously, "The front is your battle." After

  saying that, Nangong Liuyun led Su Luo all the way up the city wall.

  When they stepped on the city wall, the surroundings were silent...

  Because, Nangong Motan on the city wall was saying that he wanted to hand over Su Luo on behalf of the Dragon and Phoenix Clan.

  Kick - kick - kick -

  Nangong Liuyun took Su Luo and walked up the city wall.

  Hearing the sound of footsteps, Nangong Motan turned around subconsciously, but this sight almost scared him out of his head!

  how come? !

  How could it be Nangong Liuyun!

  Nangong Motan quickly went to tease the Fourth Elder!