8381-8405 My Brothers

Chapter 8381 Baby sister 7

  Su Luo is busy with training and fighting, where is she so free to clean up herself? Unless it was a major occasion, many other times, Su Luo didn't apply makeup, her hair was simply combed, and her clothes were dressed in plain colors.

  But she has a good foundation. Even if she doesn't wear makeup and dresses neatly, is it still beautiful and beautiful?

  But Mammy Su felt wronged for her little lady, and wished she could be dressed up beautifully and delicately.

  "Jewelry has to be prepared, clothes have to be re-cut, and shoes, especially these shoes, whether it's combat boots or embroidered shoes, it's very important." Su Momo touched Su Luo's small feet, and suddenly felt sour, containing Tears said, "Everyone's shoes, soft, hard, thin and thick, have the most suitable size for them. If others can make it, how can our girl make it? What kind of life did our little

  lady live outside before?" Mammy was about to cry again, but she felt that her little lady was so pitiful and pitiful...

  Su Luo was still complacent and felt that she was living a good life, but after Mammy Su said this, she really doubted herself.

  Could it be that she had been too rough and careless before?

  Mammy Su held a soft tape measure and measured Su Luo's feet inch by inch. Every inch of thickness, thickness, hardness, and hardness were measured very finely.

  After measuring the feet, I began to measure the feet and the upper body.

  Su Luo didn't struggle or resist after that, spread out her hands and let Mammy Su toss.

  Mammy Su was accompanied by two maids, one was in charge of counting, and the other was in charge of bringing tea and water to Su Luo. As for the measurement, Mammy Su would not fake someone else's hand.

  According to Su Ma's words, her little lady is delicate and delicate, how can others have the right to touch her?

  Su Luo looked at Mammy Su speechlessly. If she knew that she was fighting fiercely from time to time, she would either get hurt or run away... I wonder how she would feel?

  Finally, Mammy Su asked the maids to go down to make shoes, and there was another sound of footsteps outside.

  It turned out that the brothers of the Su family couldn't come to visit in person, so they kept asking their servants to come to Huayuan to deliver things.

  The first three elders of the Su family had already sent enough things, and now the nine elder brothers have sent people together to deliver things-

  food, clothing, and play... and they are all good things.

  Of course, how can I send rough things to my sister? It has to be the most exquisite, expensive and luxurious.

  So all kinds of medicinal herbs eat silk and satin... all of them are the best!

  These things are brought to the world, and any material can buy a house in the imperial capital... But now, these things are piled up in the courtyard.

  Mammy Su sent three people, one to sing, one to record, and one to supervise.

  Seeing that her little lady was loved by everyone, Su Ma was also happy.

  Seeing that Su Luo felt a little uncomfortable, she said to Su Luo, "Little Miss accepts it, what's so uncomfortable about it? Back then, when Fourth Miss was at home, all the good things in the house were there. All of them can be picked by the fourth young lady. The three masters got good things, and they all hold them in front of the fourth young lady. The old man and the old lady are even more eager to give all the best things to the fourth young lady, so young lady, you must Don't be ashamed, you just accept it generously, where is this going?"