7981-8005 Sail

Chapter 7981 Crisis 11 (28)

  "Yes, brother, what are you doing?"

  "Is there anything you want to announce? Hurry up to announce it, we have to go back to sleep."

  Patriarch Zhao patted the table: "The artillery fire outside Soaring into the sky, the flames are spreading, you can still sleep at this time?"

  Patriarch Zhao's second brother looked at him puzzled: "Brother, what are you talking about? The fire is soaring outside, and it has something to do with our Zhao family? It's not Our Zhao family did it."

  "That's right, the Tao family and the Xu family were fighting outside, right? I heard that the Tao family was going to destroy the Xu family, but I didn't expect the movement to be big enough."

  "Besides, how can we fight outside? , what does it have to do with our Zhao family? Our Zhao family is a supernatural family!"

  "That is, our Zhao family has an ancestor, what are we afraid of?" The

  Zhao family is very proud and proud. What's the matter with their Zhao family?

  Even if the entire nameless island were to die, their Zhao family would definitely be fine.

  But right now!

  There was a rustling sound.

  "Is it raining?"

  Because they were standing outside in the courtyard to receive the instructions from Patriarch Zhao, there was no cover, and their heads were more or less wet.

  "But it's not raining..."

  Someone murmured.

  "There's no rain, so what's on our heads?"

  "It's weird, how do you know there's rain in the area where we're standing? The ground next to it is dry."

  "Who is playing tricks on us?"

  "Hey, smell it carefully! This smell..."

  "It seems to have a bloody smell?"

  "Not only is it bloody, but it also smells sweet, It seems that the aura is very strong, fragrant!"

  The people of the Zhao family are used to comfort and enjoyment, and they didn't think about it elsewhere.

  So, no one realizes that this is actually a dangerous thing!

  Only Zhao Yuanxi, his eyes frowned slightly.

  He always thought it was weird.

  "Go wash your hair, this prank is a bit too much!" Zhao Yuanxi said loudly.

  However, he is a junior, and not many people listen to him.

  At this moment, suddenly!

  A terrifying sound resounded one after another!

  boom!

  boom!

  boom!

  "Is this the sound of bombing?"

  "No, it's the sound of footsteps!"

  "Why is the sound getting closer and closer! It feels like my heart is about to jump out!"

  "Is it coming towards us?"

  "Oh my God! Look! What is that?!"

  "A huge fireman! The flames all over his body are burning! This fireman... is so huge!"