8131-8155 Life & Death

Chapter 8131 Out 6

  "I didn't look down on me!" Xiao Shenlong was angry!

  "It's useless for you to tell me this, you have to tell her." Chu San pointed to the direction where Su Luo was, "Alas, this girl Su Luo will get sick when she has a little emotion, and she will not eat or drink for the rest of her life. , and then the body gets worse... It's really annoying." The

  little black Shenlong stared at Chu San: "Then...then go to persuade her!"

  Chu San spread his hands: "If I could persuade me, I would have persuaded her long ago. Now, it's useless for me to persuade me to solve the bell, whoever provokes it will solve it by himself."

  After speaking, Chu San flicked his sleeves, patted his butt and left.

  The little black dragon is stunned... Is this the rhythm for letting it solve itself?

  It can be black-bellied, vicious, violent... But it has never done the job of comforting people since it was born!

  Ignore her...and I can't bear it.

  But comforting people... is this really the little black dragon!

  after an hour.

  Little Shenlong slowly paced to Su Luo and stared at her.

  Su Luo closed her eyes, wondering if she fell asleep.

  Xiao Shenlong stood for a while, scratching his head, gritted his teeth and sat down beside Su Luo, imitating her to lean against the wall.

  Su Luo still did not respond.

  Xiao Shenlong frowned, turned his head and stared at Su Luo, staring solemnly!

  Su Luo still didn't respond...

  Lord Little Black Shenlong really had no experience in comforting girls. After thinking about it, he slammed the thing in his hand onto Su Luo's lap!

  Then stand up and leave!

  Su Luo's small emotions only lasted for a while, and they came and went quickly, and now they are no longer depressed.

  From the first level to the seventeenth level, others seemed to think that Su Luo passed the level easily and passed it with a swish swish, but in fact, Su Luo spent a lot of brainpower and hard work.

  Su Luo was about to take a nap to replenish her brain when something smashed into her leg in the dimness.

  Su Luo suddenly opened his eyes and found a wooden box in his arms.

  The wooden box is the size of a schoolbag.

  Su Luo stopped Xiao Shenlong: "What is this?"

  Xiao Shenlong stopped and turned to stare at Su Luo.

  Su Luo was puzzled: "What's wrong?"

  "I didn't despise you." Xiao Shenlong took a deep breath and gathered his courage to stare at Su Luo.

  Su Luo: "...So?" Did something happen that she didn't know about?

  "You, it's okay." Xiao Shenlong praised Su Luo.

  Su Luo: "Uh..." What?

  "I don't hate you either!" Xiao Shenlong told Su Luo seriously.

  Su Luo: "Then?"

  "You don't want to skip meals!" Xiao Shenlong suddenly made a stroke.

  Su Luo: "..." How could she, a foodie, not eat? If she is not full, she will fight with others.

  Just when Su Luo was covered by the mist on the cloud mountain by Xiao Shenlong's words, Xiao Shenlong left Su Luo and turned his head away.

  Su Luo: "..."

  With a puzzled face, Su Luo opened the wooden box in his hand.

  The wooden box looks very simple on the surface, it doesn't even have any lines, but when Su Luo put his hand on it, he felt a powerful soul force!

  This is!

  pat!

  The quaint wooden box opens!

  A delicate and small tower appeared in Su Luo's eyes.

  This tower is thirty centimeters high, and the bottom floor is ten centimeters long. The higher it goes, the smaller the length.

  Su Luo counted, there are eighteen floors.

  At the top of the tower, Su Luo saw a word the size of a grain of rice: Mokota.

  Mokota? !

  Is this the legendary Mokota? !

  Is it one of the twelve great artifacts that Su Luo was looking for? !

  (End of this chapter)

  Chapter 8132 Out of 7

  Su Luo took a breath.

  Su Luo's hand covered the Mokota, and he could clearly sense that there was an aura of soul fluttering inside.

  Su Luo's heart was slightly startled.

  There is one of the souls of many dragon people in the remote land in Mokota, and getting Mokota is equivalent to grasping their lifeline!

  Even one of the spirits of the little dragon is in the Mokota.

  As a result, it gave Mokota to her without reservation.

  What kind of trust is this?

  Su Luo glanced at the favorability of the little dragon in the sea of ​​​​knowledge, and it had soared to 80.

  Hey, how did it soar to 80? Wasn't it only seventy-five minutes ago? And she didn't seem to do anything, did she?

  Just when Su Luo was puzzled, Chu San sat down beside her.

  He looked curiously at the tower in Su Luo's hand.

  Su Luo shook his head and said in an understated tone, "Mokota."

  Chu Sanyi didn't react at first, but soon, he almost jumped up and exclaimed: "Mokota?! Legend has it that The Mokota?!"

  With the Mokota, the dragon man can become the king of the remote land!

  If the dragon man owns the Mokota, he will be recognized by the dragon gods!

  Su Luo owns the Mokota, so he can release the dragon man under the sea, and he can drive him for ten thousand years!

  ... Such a magical Mokota, Xiao Shenlong was thrown to Su Luo like a toy?

  Chu San asked: "It's... just given to you like this? Are you sure that the one in that body just now isn't Xiao Mengmeng?"

  Su Luo spread his hands: "I'm pretty sure it's the little black dragon. It came and threw the box to me just now. , said a few inexplicable words, and let me have a good meal?"

  Speaking of this, Su Luo felt a little embarrassed.

  When Chu San heard this, he immediately understood, and he laughed out loud.

  "What are you laughing at?"

  The more excited Chu San laughed, the more excited he couldn't stop: "Hahaha, I know why it gave you Mokota, it really is a child, thinking that giving you Mokota will comfort you. You."

  "What?" Su Luo looked puzzled.

  Chu San told Su Luo how he had fooled the little black dragon before.

  Su Luo: "No wonder it made me eat well... This kid... is actually just a little emotional."

  Chu San knocked Mo Keta and said to Su Luo, "It can be seen from the above that the current Xiao Hei is just a little emotional." Shenlong likes you very much and trusts you very much, which is a good thing."

  Su Luo also sighed in relief, feeling a sense of relief.

  Not long ago, Xiao Hei Shenlong was black-faced, alienated, and even cold-hearted towards her.

  Being able to brush its favorability level to 80 in a short period of time, Su Luo felt quite a sense of accomplishment.

  Chu San looked at it with a smile, and then looked at Mokota: "Actually, with this thing, let alone wanting to abduct four hundred dragon people, it is not a problem to abduct the dragon people in the entire remote land."

  Su Luo But he smiled bitterly: "I can't do this." What

  she wanted to take away were the four hundred dragon men who were willing to live with her to death, not the slaves who were threatened by her.

  "Then we can only think of another way." Chu San spread his hands, "But looking at them, they are not average heights, you have to do your best."

  Su Luo's eyes were as bright as stars: "Don't worry, little black dragon I can get rid of the favorability of such a nasty little brat, let alone other dragon people?"

  "I'm relieved to see that you are full of confidence." Chu San smiled.

  (End of this chapter)