7406-7430 Jealousy leads to death

Chapter 7406 Sensation

  Looking forward, there is no end in sight.

  Looking back, there is no end in sight.

  The red footmen, from the front row to the end, blowing trumpets and setting off firecrackers, it was bustling, and there was nothing more lively than this.

  Mrs. Leng and the others were standing on the Wangwanglou, looking at them.

  At this moment, people are standing on both sides of the street.

  The crowds are crowded, and there are countless crowds.

  Countless people are talking about it.

  "This, this, this is the bride price?"

  "Oh my God! How much... how much

  has it been lifted now?" "It's been 124 lifted just now, and when I look back, I still can't see the end!"

  "This row Get up, shouldn't it be a circle around the imperial capital?!"

  "This dragon and phoenix clan deserves to be the dragon and phoenix clan, the betrothal gift is really scary!"

  "Yes, even if your majesty gets married, there is no such ostentation, this ostentation of the dragon and phoenix clan... Its terrible!"

  "What's in the past?"

  "That's too much! Just now, the one hundred and twenty-four lifts were all ornaments. They are expensive. Look, look. , Next is calligraphy and calligraphy."

  "Oh, this calligraphy and painting are still on display!"

  "Isn't this a Pegasus drawing by the ancient painter Zhang Ruofei?!"

  "Oh, look at the second one, this is not the great calligrapher Wang Mingzhi Isn't it a cursive collection?"

  "Look at the third picture! My God! It's actually a painting of the sword intent!"

  "My God! This dragon and phoenix clan really is..."

  Every time you lift something, the people around you will Shout out for a long time!

  Because these things are too high for them! It belongs to the kind of thing that can only be imagined but cannot be touched at all!

  But one day, these things were piled up in front of them like Chinese cabbage... They were all dumbfounded, and then they went crazy!

  Those who carry the betrothal gift all the way are all good hands carefully selected by the Dragon and Phoenix clan!

  In order to offer such a glorious offer, they only grabbed the job for a long time after internal competition.

  really!

  Countless people screamed frantically nearby.

  This feeling, to be honest, is really great.

  However, on the face of it, these dragon and phoenix tribesmen were unsmiling and stern, and they passed by while carrying the betrothal gifts to each other.

  And the crowd of onlookers is already boiling crazy!

  Wave after wave roar over there!

  On the gazebo, Mrs. Leng was already dumbfounded at the moment.

  Madam Ning was completely dumbfounded...

  "So much..."

  Because they stood tall and looked far away, they saw a neat long line... endless.