8156-8180 Dangerous

Chapter 8156 Conspiracy 3

  The old dragon head: "..."

  The rest of the dragon people: "..."

  The heart of the old dragon head is actually broken. Their dignified descendant of the dragon, the dignified young master, actually listens to a human being! It just makes it uncomfortable!

  They must be dismantled!

  Thinking of this, the old dragon head said with a smile: "Little Master, now there are three options, one, you go out through the blue passage alone, there is no danger; two, you bring four hundred dragons into the purple passage, there is no danger; three Well...you can answer questions for four minutes, and within four minutes, the number of questions answered is the number of people you enter the purple channel. There is no room for bargaining, you have one minute to think about it, and the countdown begins—"

  Lao Longtou said After he finished speaking, the whole place was silent.

  That is to say, once Lao Longtou said this, he had no way to bargain, he had to follow his rules, no matter whether Xiao Shenlong acted coquettishly or acted cute or scolded... it was useless.

  Su Luo asked, "How many questions are there in total? What are the contents? Ask for example questions."

  Lao Longtou ignored it.

  Xiao Shenlong stared at the old dragon head unhappily, with a stern face: "How many questions are there in total   ?   What

  are the contents? Ask for example questions." !   But he couldn't help answering what the young master said, so he could only explain honestly: "There are a total of 5,000 stories, involving astronomy, geography, overseas knowledge, official and unofficial history of various continents... all of them, little master, look at them. ?"   In fact, the old dragon head is inclined to choose this for the little dragon.

  Because, it is possible to detect the knowledge reserves of their young masters, and it can also reduce the number of prisoners to take out.

  After all, these were prisoners, and as one of the wardens, he wasn't happy that so many cages were taken out.

  Xiao Shenlong's big black and white eyes stared at Su Luo.

  Su Luo smiled faintly and turned to look at the dragon people: "What do you think?"

  What do they think? Everyone is dumb.

  Those four hundred dragon people must be inclined to choose the second one, because they are elite dragon people, and they have signed a contract with Lord Su Luo... Thinking of this, those dragon people are very fortunate that they have signed a contract!

  But the rest of the dragons quit.

  If Lord Xiao Shenlong chooses the second one, then their three thousand dragon people will surely die!

  As a cage, the people who are locked in are all criminals, and the average character in terms of character is definitely not high.

  So, they all shouted: "Choose the third! Choose the third! Choose the third!" The

  overwhelming voice!

  When the four hundred elite dragonmen heard this, they were dumbfounded. The next moment, they all waved their fists: "Choose the second one! Choose the second one! Choose the second one!"

  But the four hundred dragonmen faced the three thousand six hundred dragons. Humans are naturally incomparable in momentum, so their voices are drowned in the vast ocean of people's waves.