22

*Third Person's POV*

A week has passed since their incident and Barry and Caitlin managed to talk things out. Caitlin apologized to him about what happened and promised herself that she would tell him everything after they defeat the Speed Freak.

How she got to this decision is an interesting thing. After all, she decided to tell Barry and Dawn truth. She realised she had no right to hide them from each other. She was taking their choice and she shouldn't keep doing that.

At the begining of the week, Caitlin heard how Dawn asked Cisco if he knew her father. That if he had super speed like her and what was he like. Cisco of course, didn't answer and the sad look on her daughters face ruined her entirely.

She deciced to tell Dawn few things about her father. She told her that they had the same eye color and all the resemblance that she found between the two of them. She said how many times he has saved the world and how much of a good man he is. Caitlin also told her that she got her speed from him. Dawn didn't ask any more questions because it was more than enough to now. She realised the danger of her powers being exposed. Caitlin promised her that they would talk about her father again and that she try and answer all the questions that she would have about her father.

In the middle of the week, she met aunt Gertrude, her mother's old friend. She was shopping with Dawn and the woman literally said that she rememberd 'Her Barry'. That's how Dawn found out that she and Barry had dated before she left the city. Thankfully, she hasn't asked anything more about it.

She also met Felicity and Mia. They had a talk at Jitters. Felicity found out that Dawn's father is Barry. Caitlin realized lots of her mistakes. She came to a conclusion to tell her daughter and true love everything after they defeat the Speed Freak. At the moment is was dangerous to even mention that Dawn has powers.

"Mom, can I go to the West House? Nora's papa Joe made a pool for us and they invited me. Actually, they're gonna call you now."

And right on cue, she got a phone call from Iris, saying the exact thing that Dawn said. Caitlin gave agreed and together with Dawn, she went in the West House.

"Caitlin!" Joe greeted with a big smile. Dawn said 'Hi' and then ran in the backyard where the pool was.

"Hi, Joe!" Caitlin smiled back. Joe motioned her to sit down and she did. Looks like he was watching basketball game with someone because there were two bottle of beer on the table.

"Would you like to join us? If you're fan of basketball, or maybe a drink?" He laughed. Caitlin did the same and then shook her head. "Is Iris here?"

Joe nodded. "She and Barry are taking pictures of Nora in the pool. Cecile got her a new purple inflatable."

"Thank you for inviting Dawn, Joe." She said with a small smile.

"I love her like my own granddaughter. It would've been much better if we've known her before, if we knew you were pregnant. We could've helped you." The man told her. Caitlin knew he was speaking genuinely.

"Thank you, Joe. And I'm sorry that I left like that. Everything was too complicated and I wasn't acting like myself." She said with a frown while Joe squeezed her hand with a reassuring smile.

Hours passed by and Caitlin decided to go home and work about the new syng that will take the evil speedsters speed away. It's part of their new plan. She left Dawn with the West-Allens. As she finished, she decided to make dinner since she didn't have to pick up Dawn. Barry said he would bring her.

Another hour passed and she heard the swoosh of the wind in the living-room. She walked in their, thinking that Barry and Dawn arrived but she only saw Nora lying unconsious on her floor and Dawn without her snowflake necklace. Million thought ran in her mind as she rushed to check on the girls.