12

*Third Person's POV*

Barry and Nora trained in the speed lab while being protected by Cisco's newest invention. With his powers, he blocked the wave of their speed vibration from going out of the room. So their enemy didn't detect any speed.

So far, Nora had been fast learner. But she still had her troubes with the speed because it was all new for her. But she loved her lightning. An unique one, yellow and purple, reflecting her parents' ones.

Dawn sat in the corner, watching their training. Her heart filled with sadness but with watching them, she learnt same stuff as Nora. If she ever used her speed, she will know how to control it.

Although, her mother didn't know she was watching father-daughter duo. She wouldn't be mad of course but Dawn didn't want to take any chances. Caitlin made it very clear that using her speed was scary and Dawn didn't wish to be taken by Speed Freak, as Cisco named him.

"Dawn, we are going to get ice-cream, come with us!" Nora called for her. Dawn shook her head and politely declined. It made her sad enough that she watched Barry and Nora interact while she herself never met her father. She couldn't go with them. Besides, Caitlin left her at S.T.A.R. Labs under Cisco's care while she had to go to National City because of the work. She would be home late at night but now she was babysitted by Cisco.

"Dawn, up in the cortex, now!" Cisco's voice bombarded in the speaker. Said girl stood up, waved her hand to Barry and Nora and went towards the cortex.

"You called, Cisco?" She asked as she approached him.

"Caitlin just called, she won't be back till tomorrow. You're stayng with me." He informed. Dawn frowned a little but shen gave him a small smile. Cisco smiled back while fist-bumping his goddaughter.

"Can we watch the brave?" She questioned.

"Again?" Cisco mumbled.

"What? It's cool! Besides, I watched Star Wars with you when mom left me under your care last time! It's your turn."

Cisco grumbled in response, knowning the little girl was right. Then he kneeled down to her size and whispered. "Listen, fast girl. I know you were watching Nora and Barry train. Did you learn anything?"

Dawn nodded. "I memorized every single thing he taught Nora."

"Good." Cisco smiled. "Your mom will kill me for this but I will help you train if you'll learn something from their training."

Dawn grinned and hugged Cisco. "You are the best! Best, best, best!"

Cisco smiled at the girl. "Remember, no telling mommy until you're ready. She might strangle me, freeze me or throw me from the cliff for this."

"I know, especially if aunt Frost comes out. You'll be doomed."

"Thanks for calming me down, fast girl." He rolled his eyes. "Let's go now, I'll watch their training too."

"They'll be back soon, Nora and Barry wanted to buy ice-cream." She informed and Cisco nodded, walking with her towards the speed lab.

From the inside, Dawn jumped up and down from excitement. She might not have a father, but she had Cisco. And he was truly the best.

"We brought ice-cream for you!" Nora smiled and gave Dawn and Cisco their ice-creams. They thanked them and sat down on the chairs in the corner to watch.

"When's Cait coming back?" Barry asked before he went up with Nora.

"Tomorrow." Cisco replied. "She just called."