6

*Third Person's POV*

The next day Caitlin and Dawn were having brunch with Cisco and Gipsy who came for a visit from Earth 2.

"I want to breach too!" Dawn said with a glimpse of excitement in her eyes.

"Girl, you want a lot of things." Cisco gave her a questioning look.

"Cisco, she's a kid." Caitlin smiled at his silliness.

"Yes, but think about it. First, she wanted to be an astronaut, then a bio-chemist and now she wants to be a breacher?"

"I also want to be a bunny doctor!" Dawn added.

"Bunny doctor? That's new." Gipsy chuckled. "Last time, you told me you wanted to be an artist."

"Yes, my drawing skills are exceptional!" Dawn said it the way which made the three adults chuckle.

"But in conclusion, who do you want to be?" Her mother asked.

"Hmmm..." She pondered. "I want to be an actress!"

"Well, on our Earth you can major in five things. Caitlin, I think she should study on my Earth." Gipsy turned to Caitlin.

"I highly doubt Caity could live with her kid away, especially in another multiverse." They heard Frost's voice.

"Mommy's eyes glowed again!" Dawn pointed out while lifting her toy rabbit in the air. "Hi, auntie Frost!"

Caitlin has fully tranformed into Frost now. She pinched her niece's cheek and greeted everyone.

"It's still cool how you guys change." Cisco mumbled. Then his phone buzzed, he touched the screen and then voiced whatever was written. "Barry's inviting us at his place for some boardgames. Are you guys in?"

"I'm in, if you're in." Gipsy said.

"I'd love to see Nora!" Dawn squealed.

"And we would love to come but we're meating mother today." Frost told them. Dawn beamed from excitement.

"Grandma Carla is in town?!" Frost only nodded while the girl continued to cheer.

"Say hi from us to them." She told Cisco and Gipsy.

"Sure, but we're not leaving yet. First, it would be very rude, second, we enjoy your company and third, Barry's expecting us in an hour." Cisco responded matter-of-factly.

"Can we go to the movies? They're showing the Brave." Dawn asked with cute little puppies.

Caitlin couldn't resist that look of hers but Frost could. So her question got turned down. Little girl pouted and then turned to Gipsy to converse.

An hour passed, Frost turned into Caitlin and they were off to meet Carla. Dawn was ecstatic to meet her grandmother. Someone might think Carla's a cold person but when it comes to her granddaughter she tranforms into an super cool energetic grandma.

And Dawn absolutely adores her.

"Grandma!" She motioned Carla to kneel down on her size. "I have to tell you something!"

"Okay, honey. Go on." She said when she kneeled down.

"Don't tell mummy!" She whisper-yelled. "Can you convince her to buy me a puppy? Pwease! Pwetty pwease!" She showed her cute little puppy eyes.

Carla smiled in awe and then said. "As much as I'd love to, you know it's impossible to convince her."

"Aww!" She pouted. "It was worth a try."