| 𝐕𝐨𝐥𝐮𝐦𝐞 𝟏 | • 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

▂▂▃∎▃★▃▅∎∎♡☆♡∎∎▅▃★▃∎▃▂▂

"Hey!"

. . .

. . .

"Are you even listening!?"

. . .

. . .

. . .

"Stop ignoring us and open the door! You haven't come out ever since!"

. . .

. . .

The sounds of loud knocking was heard outside... resonating within a dark room, the knocks continued, and as well as the voices that begged for the door to be open...

But the person sulking inside the dark room never made a response.

. . .

. . .

▂▂▃∎▃★▃▅∎∎♡☆♡∎∎▅▃★▃∎▃▂▂

I never knew I've had to come back.

Ichinose Academy. To my knowledge, it is one of the most known private school's here in Japan. Though, it's not that well-known.

One step inside the premises, and I am already greeted by the empty halls.

Not a single student in sight. It almost feels like the place was starting to turn barren.

I looked around and noticed a few people - teachers perhaps - walking around.

I straighten my posture. Taking a deep breathe. I only came here for one thing.
It's natural to be nervous, but it won't be any use if I let it get to me.

Naturally. People would definitely get anxious of the unknown.

. . .

Taking a flight of stairs. I try to recall the location of a certain room. And it didn't take me long as I managed to find it.

I stood in front of double doors. It was obvious enough that this was the room I was looking for as there was no other room with the same kind of door.

I laid my hand on the door and began to make a few gentle knocks. I repeated it again after hearing no response, and this time, I heard a voice from the other side.

"Come in."

I then gently opened the door. Quietly as I peeked my head inside. There, sitting by the desk was a dark-ish blue haired woman whom gave me a small smile upon seeing me. "G- Good Afternoon..." I spoke out softly as I entered the room.

"Good afternoon." She responded. Placing her hands on top of the desk. I then went to take a seat on the empty chair in front of her. Her gaze was still directed towards me. A glint of nostalgia hinted in her eyes. "It's been a long time since I've seen you here, Katsuhiko Natsuki. How have you been?"

"I'm doing great. I at least managed to move on from what happened... Somewhat..." I replied with a sheepish chuckle.

"Is that so?" She replied to me with a gentle smile on her face. I could only let out a nervous chuckle while rubbing the back of my head. "What can I do for you?"

I took a deep breathe once more before answering. "Well... Um... I was wondering if I am still allowed to continue my studies here..??"

She stared at me for a moment before giving me a frown. "...I'm afraid not. Unfortunately."