When you faint:

Jack:

"So hows everything going down at the factory?" Jack asks you as he cuts a apple with a knife.

"Its fine" You reply. He nods. You two continue walking down the street.

"Yeah days good, so I was wonder- AH SHIT!" He raises his voice.

You look at him.

"What's the matter?" You ask. He holds his hand.

"Cut myself with da knife" He says and holds pressure to his hands. He uncovers his hand and picks up the knife.

You look at his hand and begin to feel woozy.

You faint and he stops you before you hit the ground.

"Y/n!" He says. "Shit, I forgot yous is sensitive to blood"

He gently sets you in a bench.

He takes his bandana and drips some alchol onto it. He puts it under your nose.

"U-AHH!" You wake up.

"There she is" He laughs.

"Gosh" You say and rub your eyes.

"Dont worry, I covered my hand" He covers his hand with his bandana.

"Thanks" You smile slightly.

"Its no problem" He smiles and takes your hand.

David:

You were practicing on stage at Meddas theater, the boys came to help setup for tomorrow performance and you sung on stage.

The day was super hot and Medda asked if you could practice with your coustume on, just to see what it would feel like.

The costume was a corset dress and it was pretty tight, so you weren't going the best in it.

"I, dont want any one else dear honey baby, you make me to cuddle with you" You sing. "I miss when your around, don't ever go away my baby, c-come back and be with me, oh why do we quarrel when we s-should be in our world, that consists of you and m-me" You have a hard time breathing and singing. You try to suck it up and just continue, a high pitch part was coming up."Oh how that world is the best thing to me, but not as important you are to me, so please be true and dont be blue, because you've got a gal that'll love you till the enddddddddd!" You end the song, as everyone claps at your practicing.

Your body didnt even think twice, it just gave out. You hit the floor and pass out.

"Y/N!" Davey runs to you on stage and so do other newsies.

After 4 minutes, your eyes flutter.

"You okay?!" David holds your head.

"Y-yeah" You reply and look at him fully.

"Oh- my-oh my gosh- you- you scared me" He breathes out. "I thought you died"

"What?" You chuckle.

"Maybe we outta loosen that corset a bit, huh" Medda says leaning down. You nod and get up.

"Come on, we'll get you some water" David says.

"Okay" You reply with a smile.

Kidblink:

"I've never seen so much people" You say as you look at the crowded street up ahead.

"Itll be alright, just hold my hand" He grabs your hand and gently holds it.