your favorite thing about him:

Jack:

You love Jack's imagination and how he has a dreams no one can take away. You just love it when he talks about your guys future life together in santa fe.

David:

When he is bold. You absolutely love it when Davey let's go of his awkwardness and let's his confidence through, Especially when it towards you.

Kidblink:

The way he is loud. For some reason when hes loud it gives you butterflies and you feel like kissing him right then and there.

Racetrack:

You love his confidence and the way he knows he can win something especially a bet! Even though he rarely wins one lmao.

Mush:

His Laugh. When this boy laughs it's like the most cutest thing ever! He literally gives you a smile.

Spot:

His soft side. When spot is alone with you his tuffness goes away and his softness comes out. He is like a freaking baby, who doesn't want you to leave his side.

Skittery:

His hair. You like running your hands through his hair and him letting you do it. It makes you swoon even more when he falls asleep on you with his arms wrapped around you while your playing with his hair.

Crutchie:

His happiness! You never have seen somone as happy as crutchie and it makes you happy when hes happy.

Bumlets:

The way he loves you. just everything he does to you makes it your favorite thing. Especially the kisses he gives you!

Swifty:

The way that hes so care free. When hes carefree it makes you feel like your on an adventure.

Specs:

When he let's you wear his glasses. You love wearing his glasses, even though you cant see through them, but it's so cute when he let's you wear them.

Itey:

When he speaks italian with you. You love it when he try's to speak italian with you!

~Newspaper~ Newsies Imagines & preferences♡On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara