Him accidentally seeing you naked:

(Lmao I'm having a hard time, coming up with Preferences, so please drop some ideas please! This chapter is so cringe, idk I got this Preference idea from a Preference idea book lmao😂)

Jack:

You poured the water into the tin bath tub that lay in the lodging house bathroom. You made sure to always lock the door. Your apartment water shut off so jack said you could use the one at the lodging house.

You shut the water pump of and set down the soap and your towel on the counter.

You unbuttoned your shirt and threw it on the ground, and just as you were going to take of your skirt, the door opens. You cover yourself quickly and look at who it was.

"Jack!" You yell.

"Shit!" He yells and shuts the door quickly.

You grab your shirt and put it back on before going out of the bathroom.

Jack stood there looking away as he paced around.

"I'm dressed now" You say.

He turns back around and looks at you.

"Sorry y/n" He laughs.

"Its okay" You laugh to.

"I mean you look good" He shrugged as a blush crept onto his face.

"Shut up" You laugh and cover your face.

David:

You sit in your tub with your eyes closed, you didnt necessarily have a bathroom so your mom put a bed sheet to create a little room of sorts.

"Davey?" You say.

"Yes?" He replys.    

"Maybe I should ask my mom if we can have your family over for dinner" You say.

"I mean yeah, sure that would be cool" he says.

You smile to yourself and get out of the tub slowly. You sigh and grab the towel that was on the floor. You do what you have to do and begin dressing in your clothes.

As you put on your shirt you look up after and see the familiar piercing blue eyes stairing at you through the gap of the sheet.

"David!" You say and open the curtain.

He fell off of his chair going down on the floor, with a groan.

"Were you watching me the whole time?" You say.

"Yes" He says getting off of the floor.

You couldn't help but smile.

"Um- y/n-" he says.

"Yes?" You say. He points at your chest. You look down at your shirt. You didnt finish buttoning it up, so you quickly covered your chest.

"Oh my god this is embarrassing" you blush.

"Its alright" He laughs and so do you.

Kidblink:

You lay in your bathtub and smile. Kid was sound asleep on your bed, because he was tired, so he asked if he could just take a nap. You told him that's fine and he was still asleep.

You get out of your bathtub and grab for a towel. But your towel wasnt there. You cuss under your breath. You peak your head out from the bathroom door and see that its sitting on your vanity.