When you tell him your pregnant: (Aged Up)

Jack:

You woke up that morning next to to your husband sound asleep.

You go to the bathroom and do your business, but when you look down at the toilet you see just the water. No sight of blood what so ever.

You get confused at first. But then your eyes grow wide. You hadn't started your period since last week because that's when you usually start.

You begin to freak out. But you didnt want to say anything just yet.

So as the day went on you went to see the doctor in the city. When you were done there you waited in the doctor room And sure enough your doctor came in and told you that you were surely pregnant.

You begin crying softly as a smile crept up on your face.

You excitedly leave and go back home.

You wait for jack to get back from his work that night. You coudnt help but to  start crying, because you where so happy. You heard the door open. In he came and greeted you.

You hug him for a long time.

"Y/n" Jack laughed. "What's da matter?" He say."You okay?" He puts his hand on your back.

"Jack-" You say still hugging him. "Were goona have a baby".

He let's you go and looks at you with disbelief.

"What?" He says. You nod and smile. "We- we's goona be parents?"

"Yes" You smile.

"This is amazing!" He picks you up. "I'm goona be a father!". You laugh and smile afterwards.

David:

You lay there in you and Davey's bed. You where nervous all day today and yesterday for one reason. You found out two days ago that you were expecting a child.

"Davey?" You say.

"Yes?" He says barley falling asleep.

"Can I tell you something?" You ask. He groans with a yes. "Well I've been wanting to tell you for a couple of days now" You look up at the ceiling. "But I didnt know If you would be mad or not- a- and I just- I well-im-"

"I wont be mad" He says sleepily.

"Are you sure?" You say. You see him nod his head. "Well i-im" You finally just spill it. "I'm goona have a baby".

"That's nice sweetie" He says sleepily. You look at him confused.

He then flips on his side quickly and looks at you.

"Your goona what?!" He says wide awake now.

"Have- a baby" You look at him. He looks at you with his wide blue eyes. He laughs.

"IM GOONA HAVE A BABY!" He yells.

"Well I'm goona have it" You chukle. He smiles at you and kisses you.

"This is great!" He says. "I cant believe it!".

"Me too!" You grin. He hugs you tightly as he talks and talks already about what it's going to look like or if it's a boy or a girl.

Kidblink:

You sit at a table at tibbeys, while blink was talking to race across the table with his wife.

"So You wanna tell them the big news?" Races wife said. Race took his cigar out of his mouth and smiled.

"What's the news?" Blink said.