when he gives you a hickey:

(WARNING⚠️: this isnt kind of a sexual chapter so if your a minor please read with caution. Also Hickeys may not be for everyone and some people think they are disgusting and others think their okay, all in all dont bash me please... only the bash brothers can😂 and btw this is my first time writing anything kinda sexual so sorry if its cringe😑)

Jack:

You sit there sitting in between Jack's legs as he runs his fingers through your hair softly back and forth. You both were seated on the fire escape steps outside your window.

"Your going to make me fall asleep out here" you mumbled with your eyes closed. He laughed and kissed your head gently.

You got up and sat next to him on the step.

"Jack?" You ask he nods at you. "I-ve had some friends ask me something- well it doesn't really matter". You look away.

"No tell me" He says. "What is it?".

You look back at him. "They asked me if you've ever given me a hickey before..." you trailed off.

He looks at you stunned. "A hickey?"

"Yeah but that was only once Rember and I dont Rember what it felt like so I didnt know what to say to them" You say.

"Ya want me ta refresh ya memory?" He grinned.

"If you want" You blushed.

He chukled and you move close to him kissing his lips. After a couple of minutes his lips trail down to your neck and kiss there.

You feel him start to bite gently down on your skin.

"Ohh my- jack!" You gasped. Your breathing hitched up and you put your arms around his shoulders to bring him closer to you.

After he was done he kissed your lips gently.

"Does dat refresh ya memory?" He laughs.

"Yeah" You chuckle and feel your bruise on your neck.

David:

You where seated on Davey's bed having a small make out session with him. You guys usually didnt have make out sessions but today you twos hormones got the best of you.

Your fingers brushed against his curly hair and his fingers gently placed on your back.

You lift your head up and took a breath of air. Only davey didnt stop he continued by moving down just under your chin.

"David what are you doin- ugh nevermind" You sigh in pleasure. He chuckled against your skin which made you moan a tiny bit. He sucked down on your skin and by this time you where a mess, calling his name out.

When he was done he wiped his lips and you wiped your neck.

"That was- something" You breath out. He looked down blushing a bright red and laughed. "Your blushing" I chuckled.

"So are you" he laughed. I hid my faces color.

"Where I'd you learn how to do that davey?" I asked curious.

"Well I dont know, I just heard about it from some of the other newsies" he shrugged.

"Thank you" I said.

"Your welcome" He grinned.

Kidblink:

You told your mother that you where going to go look at dresses in the dress shop, she said that was fine. Only you weren't going to the dress shop, instead you met up with blink.