His favourite thing about you;

Jack:

He loves your boldness and how you dont let anything stop you from getting what you want and believing what you want to believe in.

David:

Your Sense of humor. David has some bad jokes and awkward humor but you get everything he does and he loves that.

Kidblink:

Your lips. He kisses you all the time and loves to kiss your lips because their so soft and beautiful!

Racetrack:

Your laugh, he loves it when you laugh, you have the best laugh hes ever heard, that it makes him smile.

Mush:

He loves how caring you are for him and other people. How you never think of yourself and has a kind hearts towards others.

Spot:

This mans is in love with your hair. He loves any type of style it's in but his favorite is when it's down and natural, He loves running his fingers through it, when you guys are alone.

Skittery:

Your Kindness. He always doubts that he isnt the one for you becaus of his negativity at times. But seeing your Kindness towards him when hes like that makes him feel good.

Crutchie:

He loves the fact that you don't even think of his disability and you just love him for him.

Bumlets:

When you dance with him! He loves dancing with you at night with you because him seeing under the moonlight dancing makes him fall in love with you even more.

Swifty:

Your confidence! He loves how you take charge in things  and most of all how you know you are gorgeous and dont give a shit what anyone says.

Specs:

Your eyes. You have the most beautiful eyes he had ever seen and loves stairing into them.

Itey:

Your smile. You have a beautifully lit smile that makes himself smile as well and he feels so lucky to have you.