Is he PDA:

Jack:

Yes, jack loves how you let him just be him and that you are a completely easy to love on and wont decline any affection.

David:

So david can get shy at times, because he first if all wants to know if it's okay with you and also he is sorta new to dating and such. But he is starting to get a little more comfortable with it.

Kidblink:

He loves to give you affection! He is the type to randomly grab your hand or hug you when hes talking or just when he doesnt know it, it's like a instinct. It gives you butterflies!
Racetrack:

Sometimes he only give you affection in front of others to look manly. But when no ones around hes like all attached to you.
Mush:

Same with race kind of. But he always whispers to you if he can hold your hand or can he kiss you or stuff like that.

Spot:

Bro this mans lowkey dont care where or who's around, he will let everyone know that you are his and he loves you. He will even give dirty looks to some of the newsies if they even glance at you and him.

Skittery:

Yes and no. He overthinks a lot sometimes, like would he make you feel uncomfortable? Would you like it? What If this and that. But he will just end up doing it and seeing that you are completely in love with it makes his worries fo away.

Crutchie:

Yes, he is a sweetie pie and doesnt pay any mind to what people think about it. He just smiles it off and kisses your cheek softly.

Specs:

Um obviously yes. He is super attached to you, whether he likes to admit it or not. He just always wants you by him and always wants his hands on you😏.

Swifty:

YES! this bean is like a totally affectionate guy and will gladly give you affection any time you ask or not. He always loves giving you soft little kisses all over your forhead or cheek.

Bumlets:

He is one of those guys who always like to to come up behind you when you dont know or suprise you by grasping your hand when your randomly talking or doing something. He likes seeing you suprised and he loves when you love him giving you affection.

Itey:

Hes a total goofball and you would think he would be like not into showing affection in front of people, but he is completely fine with it and is totally normal about it.