Whats your talent:

Jack:

Your a very good painter and he likes watching  you paint things.

David:

Your a beautiful singer and he loves hearing you sing.

Kidblink:

Your a really good actor! You always wanted to be in one of Meddas shows, but you are much to shy.

Racetrack:

Your a great card player, whether he likes to admit it or not lmao. Everytime you win, he always says 2 out of three and begs you to play again, because and makes excuses why you won.

Mush:

You are very good at sewing and knitting things. You always make him sweaters, that you know he wont wear, but you do it anyways.

Spot:

Your a great swimmer! You always beat Spot and the other brooklyn newsies  in races, spot thinks it's so cute the way your competitive.

Skittery:

You actually have a great ability to write. Skittery loves reading your storys and always encourages you to publish them, but you are super shy to do that.

Crutchy:

You have a gift of doing different accents, and Crutchy loves hearing them

Bumlets:

Cooking! Since you work at tibbys, you always try to cook whenever you can, even though your just a waitress there, but you love doing it!

Swifty:

Your like really good at math, and he always loves seeing you concentrate on the differnt problems you solve.

Specs:

You are very good at gardening! You always love planting flowers  and plants around New York.