When he comforts you:

Jack:

You did not have the best day today, and you told yourself you wouldn't bring the negativity home to jack.

But boy where you annoyed.

You wash the dishes harshly and set it aside. You'd don't notice but water was getting a little bit on the floor.

You get even more annoyed by a stain on the plate that just wont scrub off. You grab it hard anf scrub it and scrub it until the plate eventually shatters into pieces.

Blood began dropping down your fingers as small tears that you were holding back began to come out.

You turn around to walk away and get a twirl but, you slipped on some soapy water and land on your butt.

"FUCK!" You slam your bleeding hand on the floor, which made you cry even more. You sob, as you hear Jack's footsteps approach you.

"Jesus y/n!" He kneels down fast. "Are yous alright?"

You shake your head fast.

"Why couldn't I have just had a better day!" You cry.

"Aw come ere" He holds you close to him.  You cry into his shoulder. "Sh sh it's all right" He rubs your back.

He kisses your head and holds you, as he helps you up. He then helped clean your hand and helped clean the mess on the floor.

David:

"That is that Mrs. Y/l/n ! You are to not set foot in this school again!" The Man yelled at you.

"You can treat me this way!"  You yell and slam the school doors.

You run off into the city, you didnt know where you would go at all. And you began to get worried because you had just gotten kicked out of school, and your parents would be angry.

You realize where you were and you wer re standing feet away from Davey's building. You look down at your red hands.

"Davey" You say looking up at the building. You quickly go into the building and make it to their door. You knock.

You were so lucky that he was actually there and he opned it.

"Y/n" David smiled. He soon saw your worried face. "What's the matter? What's wrong? What happened?" He said more worried than you were.

He lead you into the apartment.

"Oh davey I cant go home" You say on the verge of crying. "I did something i shouldn't have done".

He sits down next you and looks at you.

"What did you do?" He asked and held your hand.

"I got kicked out of school" You sniff and looked up at him.

"What?" He says surprised.

"I was suppose to clean the erasers after school yesterday, but my mother told me to hurry home because we were having company. I came to school today and he began scolding me in front of the class. I explained to him that my mother wanted me home right away-" You say. "That's when he got mad and grabbed the ruler on the blackboard and-

Davey looks down at your hands. He holds your hands in his to look at them. His expression turns from sympathetic to angry in seconds.

"He cant do that to You!" He raises his voice.