Racetrack/ Blood Drips Imagine

You were making out out with max inside one of the buildings

You were making out out with max inside one of the buildings. It was getting pretty hot and heavy and yall would have gone farther but, then somone opened the door.

"Hey max, kenny wants you-" Ivan stood there. "Alright Casella getting it".

"Ahh shut up" Max let go of you. You all exited out of the building.

"Hey where's my chair at?" Max said. You shrugg.

"Dont know" You say. You separate and look all over for Max's chair.

You finally just give up and went to go where you were at the start.

"Hey Christian where's max at?"  You say.

"I'm right here" Max comes up behind you.

"Cant find my fucking chair anywhere!" He throws his hands up in the air.

"Wait isnt that it right there" You point up to the top of the buidling.

"Oh yeah" He gets up. "Well I'm goona go get it" He gets up and leaves.

"So Christian" You cross your arms.

"Wats up love?" He looks up at you.

"I heard some pretty interesting noises um coming from the trailer next to mine" You grin.

"What ya talking about?" He chuckles.

"Mhmm" You say. "You wouldnt recall hearing- OH OH CHRSITAIN OHHHH" You moan the last part.

"Wait you got some christian?" Aaron said.

"Nah shes pulling me leg" He says.

"FASTER PLEASEEE" You say just to get him annoyed. He finally grinned and rolled his eyes. Aaron laughs.

You all get up and begin walking different ways.

"OH SHIT" you hear. You look up and see Max's body falling off the building.

"MAX!" You yell and run over to his dead body. "NOOOO PLEASE DONT BE DEA-

Then his chair gets pushed off the buidling and lands on your head and you die.

The end.