Ur death in blood drips:

Jack:

You were taking a stroll on the set when a bag of bricks came flying down from the top of a building and hit you on your head.

David:

You got dragged into a small closet and was trapped in it for 2 and half hours and suffocated.

Kidblink:

You were eating your salad and put parmesan cheese on top of it but it was mixed with cocaine and you died from too much of it. (Lol I didnt know what to write)

Racetrack:

You light a cigarette after wrapping up your scence and you exploded.

Mush:

He was given a pack of gum that he didnt know was poisonous and he had one and gave you a piece and you both choked on the gum and died.

Spot:

For one of your scenes you had to practice you grabbing onto a rope and swing off of it onto the ground. When u were practicing your rope got sawed of and you fell flat faced down onto the pavement.

Skittery:

You were sitting in your trail and then Poison gas filled your trail and you died on your couch.

Crutchie:

You needed to get something from your car in the parking lot but was crushed by a bulldozer.

Bumlets:

You had to get in the carriage last minute for a scence and  died in the explosion with him lmao.

Swifty:

You were practicing your dance on the rooftop and dish soap was poured on the ledge and you slipped and fell.

Specs:

You were relaxing eating your lunch on the lunch break and a bunch of rocks were slingshotted at your eye and you died instantly.

Itey:

A snake was let out loose and You Were bitten by the snake and died from the venomous poison.