when your on your period:

Jack:

You were the one to get the worst cramps known to man. Like literally, you wernt the one to be around when you were going through them.

You groan as you sit on the floor of the lodging house.

"Woah y/n you okay?" Jack asked you.

"Nooo" You say with your eyes closed.

"What's the matter, are you sick?" He asked and felt your forhead.

"Worse" you say.

"What's worse than getting sick" He asked.

"How bout, feeling like your stomach is goona explode" You say.

"What?"  He laughed.

"Cramps, jack" You say.

"Ooohh" He says and sits next to you. He grabs your hand and puts it in his hand. "Come er'e"

He pulls you close. You groan and rest your head against his shoulder. He kisses the top of your head and gently squeezes your hand.

You close your eyes and begin to rest.

David:

You and Davey sat on his bed, and he was reading a book to you. You knew how to read, but you loved hearing his voice, especially his reading voice.

"And the nurse cried out "the mayor is dead, the mayor is dead!" , as she ran throughout the city, the town's people looked at her in such a fright, wondering  if it was true and suddenly they all knew it was tru-

You wince and move around.

"You okay?" He looks over at you.

"I have a headache" You rub your head. "Not from you, but it just came out of nowhere"

"My mother has some medicine you can take" He says. "I'll go get it"

He gets up and walks away.

"Its your time of the month" Sarah says, with her head down, as she pays attention to her knitting.

"Yes" You reply and hold the side of your head.

"Me too" She looks up. "Its the worst"

"Sure is" You reply. "Why do girls have such a curse put on them?"

She laughs. "It isnt a curse" She says. "God, gave it to use to be able to have children, but it seems as though it hurts more than childbirth"

"Tell me about it" You laugh. "I mean I get it if you wanna have kids when your older, but why must use younger girls, have to go through this. Like I dont want a baby right now!"

"A baby?" Davey walks slowly back into the room.

"I said I dont want to have a baby right now" You laugh.

"Oh" he nods. "Wait- why are you talking about that?"

Sarah looks up at him, and gives him a look.

"Ohhh" He says and smiles awkwardly.

Sarah nods and looks back at her knitting.

"What, so one look Davey and you know what she is talking about?" You ask. He nods.

"I'll take care of you even more" He smiles. You smile.

Kidblink:

"I dont feel like wearing this dress" You say to Blink.