Goodbye's

Hello! It's been, Pretty much ages at this point?

It's always hard to put words to situations like these.

I feel a lot of guilt for putting this story to the side for so long. Every time I've had the opportunity or heart to start writing again finally, something goes terribly wrong.

I've always loved writing this story- as much of a joke it was at first, writing has always been a thing that has felt special to me. This has felt special to me!

I've always hoped I would finally return to it and finish the story- even though it was never planned to have a happy ending. Finishing it felt like some sort of goal I had to complete to redeem myself for all the time that had passed. But it has come to the point where I've accepted that it probably isn't happening.

I used to read many more stories on here, and every time, the story would suddenly cut to a close. It almost feels like a Wattpad author curse.

Like those authors, I, too, was struck with things at the hype of my passion. I wish I could tell you more, but- that would be one hell of a long story that I'm softly recovering from, But I am okay!

I am saying goodbye.

I'm grateful to the people that have read and enjoyed this- weird passion project I was so invested in. I love you all and I hope you have a great day.

Sincerely yours - Mono <3