Blades and cuddles (17)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

𝐵𝑒𝒸𝒶𝓊𝓈𝑒 𝒾𝓉'𝓈 𝒸𝓊𝓉-𝓉𝒽𝓇𝑜𝒶𝓉

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I sat down on my bed, fiddling with my fingers as Ranboo dialled Tubbo's number.  It rang for a bit before the boy answered. '' Hey, Tubbo! Y/n is feeling a bit down today, So grab Tommy and come over, Were having a sleepover at their house! '' He said in an excited tone. I smiled and hugged my pillow, looking at the tall man. He had taken off his floral button up. Remaining in the grey T-Shirt and black pants. I had never really noticed how tall he was. He was half enderman, so it made sense. I watched his tail swinging from side to side. I hummed a bit looking at it. Ranboo turned to me. '' What?- '' He asked looking at me softly. I laughed a bit. '' Ah, nothing! I was looking at your tail '' I smiled before nuzzling my face into my pillow. Ranboo just nodded and smiled. '' yeah! Good! See you guys in a few '' He hung up, smiling at me. He crawled onto the bed, sitting down. I let out a soft sigh. '' Ranboo? '' He hummed in reply looking at me. '' I'm scared that you or the others will get hurt. '' I said hugging onto him. He hugged back softly. '' Y/n... Humans know better than to go for people who aren't. I'm half Enderman. Tubbo is a ram or something, and his dad is scary. And Tommy is just annoying most of the time '' Ranboo laughed softly. He didn't seem worried at all. '' If they try something- They will quickly regret it '' Ranboo said in a deep tone I had never heard him speak in before. He softly played with my hair smiling. '' I'm stronger than I look '' He laughed softly.

There was a knock on the door. We both got up from the bed. I ran to the door opening it. I immediately threw myself onto Tubbo hugging him tightly. He laughed softly immediately hugging back. '' Y/n! '' He giggled. Ranboo followed behind softly, just laughing. '' I think this is what all of us need—some time to be together. '' Ranboo said smiling looking at The two hugging.  '' And finally, you are inviting me! '' Tommy said putting his hands on his hips. '' Yeah yeah, of course, Tommy, This time you are here. '' I said laughing moving over to hug Tommy. He stiffened up. He sighed before giving in hugging back.  '' Let's go inside its cold! '' I said dragging them inside. 

- Sapnap pov -

I walked around in circles. '' Are you just gonna keep walking around or are you gonna tell us what happened? '' Clay said sighing as he leaned back on the couch. I bit the inside of my cheek. '' Okay, Okay! '' I took a deep breath before speaking. '' Quackity was annoying me in class and teasing me about Y/n. And I kind of snapped... '' I said looking down at my hands. They were clean but somehow seemed bloody.  '' And?... '' George said softly looking at me. I sighed again. '' I chased him down the hall with a knife, Y/n saw it- and stopped me before I stabbed Alex. '' I said scratching the back of my neck. The two boys sat in silence, looking at me.  '' You are out of your mind Nick. You need to keep it cool! '' Clay said sternly. There was a long period of silence before clay spoke again. '' Invite Y/n over, open your heart to them instead of breaking into their life. Maybe that would help a lot. You are a very closed-off man. '' I nodded looking down a bit. I knew Y/n would doubt everything I do at this point. '' Or, I could speak with them! '' George said smiling. He was hugging Clay's arm. '' I still don't understand why you are so obsessed with Y/n specifically. I mean didn't you and Karl have a thing? '' Clay said looking at George. I groaned sitting down in one of the chairs.

'' Karl and I haven't spoken since. Plus we were drunk, young and experimenting. I'm the one that's bisexual. Karl was, and for all I know is still straight. I don't have feelings for him Clay we have gone over this many times. I swear if you mention anything about Karl to Y/n, I'm gonna be pissed. '' I felt myself heating up. burning inside. '' Karl never wanted to be with me in the first place, Clay. I was just his way of experimenting with his sexuality. '' I looked at Clay. Narrowing my eyes. '' I was wondering if we could talk about the two of you for once. '' I said. George and Clay both looked at me confused. It was like both of them were oblivious. '' You two always cuddle up and make each other blush. Don't forget the time where the two of you almost kissed. And just played it off and forgot about it. '' I protested looking at them. They both blushed heavily before looking at each other. 

I laughed a bit looking at them. '' All of us are hopeless romantics. '' I said leaning back in the chair. '' The only difference between us, Is that you are close to the person you love so much. '' I grabbed my pocket knife throwing it. It hit the wall sitting there. Deep inside the wood. '' I have competition. I have to keep looking over my shoulder being careful because some SMALL PSYCHOPATH might be ready to STAB ME. I might have scared him at school today, BUT THAT DOESN'T MEAN HE STILL WON'T TRY TO GET RID OF ME! '' I stood up yelling looking at the two. They were both in shock. I breathed heavily. I shouldn't have yelled, Fuck fuck fuck-. I sat down again, Covering my mouth with my hand. The silence was killing me. My heart was pounding. I really needed some time to be alone, Or I was gonna something I would regret. I heard Clay clearing his throat. I looked over at him. He looked serious. '' What is it that you like about Y/n? '' He asked. I looked down at my hands. '' To be honest... There is nothing that I don't love about Y/n. I love the way they smile. The way they feel in my arms. Falling asleep on my chest... Everything Y/n does gives me butterflies. '' I laughed a bit leaning my head back. I let out a deep breath. '' If Y/n told me to get rid of every person in the whole world if it meant we could be together. I would take them all out—one by one. '' I looked over at Clay who almost looked worried. George had hidden his face in Clay's shoulder. 

'' I need a drink. Do you guys want anything? '' 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

{1173 words}