Forgive (16)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

𝒪𝓇 𝓈𝓉𝒶𝓎 𝒽𝑒𝒶𝓋𝓎-𝒽𝑒𝒶𝓇𝓉𝑒𝒹

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I quickly Hurried to my locker. Stuffing the knife in my bag. I sighed before closing my locker. Leaning my head against the metal, closing my eyes. '' Are you okay? You seem very stressed. '' I heard Ranboo say from behind me. I turned around to face him. He looked worried. '' Have you been drinking enough water? '' He asked looking at me. I chuckled a bit. If only he knew. Huh... If he knew... '' Ranboo. Come to my house after school. I have something important to talk to you about. '' Ranboo let out a breath. Before nodding. '' For the rest of today... Keep a close eye on Nick and Alex. '' I said stone-faced looking at him. He thought before speaking '' uh... Sure! I kinda wanna know why- '' He said putting his hands in his pockets, tilting his head to the side. ''I'll tell you later at my house. But right now- if we don't make it to class were gonna get in trouble. '' We immediately started running to class.

History class. We had about romance. I made sure to sit beside Ranboo. Both Nick and Alex were in this class. Nick sat beside Clay. Alex sat beside Tubbo. I sighed and looked down at the table. Our teacher spoke up. '' Love is a powerful emotion. Love has caused many wars and controversies. As well has inspired Art in many various forms. Love is powerful and magnetic. It rages people inside out. Love is as beautiful as it is destructive. It can ruin a person. '' The teacher started to write on the backboard. I looked up. ' what would you do for love ' was written across the board. I looked over at Nick, who glanced back at me. I felt my heart beating faster. The teacher handed out pieces of paper. '' Write the many things you'd do for your beloved. '' The teacher said before walking back sitting down. I obviously knew what Nick would write. He'd do anything. 

I looked at my paper. I had never thought about what I would do for someone I loved. I held the pen tightly looking at the blank piece of paper. I couldn't figure it out. How do you show that you love someone? Let alone how do you love someone? I looked over at Nick. He was smiling softly. His cheeks a tint of red. I sighed and looked at my paper. '' You don't have to write anything if you don't know what to write '' Ranboo said looking at me softly. I looked down at his paper, seeing he had filled it completely. That was fast- I looked down at my empty paper. I held the pen softly and started to write on the paper. ' Forgive ' I took a deep breath. Looking at the word. Was that all I could give? I looked over at Nick, who was done. Reading his paper thought. Could I forgive Nick if he killed someone else. What if he hurt Tubbo or Tommy. Or worse Ranboo. I looked at my paper, shaking softly. The loud bell echoed through the school. Everyone hurried up from their tables, packing their things. I followed, doing the same. I stuffed the paper into my bag, looking up at Ranboo. '' Let's go? ''

 We started walking to my house. I kept staring at my feet. Watching my steps intensely. I heard Ranboo making a slight hum. I looked up at him to see him looking at me. '' I've known something was wrong for a while. I just needed to wait until you'd finally break it to me... So... '' He paused before continuing. '' Tell me what's wrong, I'm your friend for a reason '' He chuckled smiling. I sighed before speaking. '' You know how I said that I think the person that killed my ex was in the building at the lodge? '' He nodded. He was quiet waiting for me to continue. '' I know who... And I also know why some other people have disappeared. You see... Two people like me. And as the lesson said today.  Love is beautiful But destructive. They are both willing to kill each other if it meant to be with me... '' I whispered the last part. We walked in silence for a while before making it to my house. We walked inside the house.

 '' So those two are Nick and Alex? '' Ranboo asked as he took off his shoes. '' Yeah... That's why I wanted you to keep an eye on them. I caught Nick almost stabbing Alex in the face today. '' I said putting my jacket on the hanger. Ranboo let out a sigh. Ranboo looked at me softly. '' Do you feel safe around them? '' He asked fixing up his shirt. I thought about his question. '' Sometimes I do. But lately, it's gotten harder and harder to relax. '' I looked down at the shirt I was wearing—Nick's. I bit the insides of my cheeks. '' Maybe you need to have a chill day without them around. '' Ranboo said softly patting my head. ''The first step is to take that shirt off and put on something else. Else you'll just keep thinking about it '' He said calmly. He put his hands on my shoulder, guiding me to my room. '' And when you've done that we can sit in your bed, Cuddle, Order food and watch a bunch of movies! How does that sound? '' He smiled Innocently. He was always so kind and caring. '' And if that's not enough we can always call Tubbo or Tommy over! then we could have a cuddle train! '' He clapped his hands softly.  '' Id like that- id like that a lot. '' I hugged him softly. He hugged back. '' You are safe here with me, Don't ever doubt that.''

'' I won't. I promise.'' 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

{1001 words}