A new pair of eyes (8)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

𝒜𝓃𝒹 𝓎𝑜𝓊'𝓁𝓁 𝒽𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝓃𝑜𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓉𝑜 𝒻𝑒𝒶𝓇

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I walked inside the Lodge. I saw Tubbo, Ranboo, and Tommy talking to someone. I walked over sitting beside them. The person was wearing a blue tracksuit and a Matching blue Beanie. Tubbo was the only person who seemed to feel comfortable with him around. I whispered to Ranboo. ''who is that? and why are you all acting so weird? '' Ranboo looked at me before whispering back. '' That's Quackity Or Alex... He's a little weird '' Ranboo replied and looked at his phone. I just nodded and looked over at Quackity. I met his eyes. He smiled, looking at me before looking back at Tubbo.

I felt the colour drain from my face. He couldn't, No no no- I don't need another person staring at me. Alex's Eyes felt different from Nick's. Alex's felt cold. He gave me chills. I stood up and walked up to the bedroom. 

I sat down on my bed, letting out a sigh. I laid down, Closing my eyes. I let out another breath just Relaxing my mind. Nick was weird, But Quackity seemed strange on a different level. I opened my eyes. 

'' Hi~ '' 

I let out a scream and fell onto the floor. '' wh- what the hell- '' I looked up at Quackity who smiled and Squatted down. '' You okay? '' He said in a joking manner. '' I didn't get to introduce myself to you Downstairs so... I just followed you up here. '' He paused '' The name is Alex, Alex Quackity. '' He said holding his hand out to you. I grabbed onto his hand. He lifted me from the floor. '' Nice- to meet you, Alex, my name is Y/n '' I said. Alex just nodded. '' I know '' He winked at me. I blushed a bit in shock. '' wha- '' Tubbo, Ranboo and Tommy came into the room talking. '' Oh hey, guys! '' Tubbo said smiling. He ran over Hugging me. I hugged back. '' Good night Alex! '' He then ran over hugging Alex who hugged back and ruffled the smaller's hair. '' I'll see you later, Y/n. '' He smirked before walking to the door. He then turned around. '' Hey, I heard something happened with you and your ex? what exactly? is he dead?'' He said, Before walking out of the room, giggling to himself. I looked at the door in shock. I got chills. 

I looked at the boys who were staring at me. '' W-What! '' I said looking at them. They all looked away. That Alex guy was Disturbing. How did he know about Liam? I just shook my head a bit before laying down in my bed. 

'' Was that the thing you were so upset about that one day? '' ranboo asked looking at me. I just nodded in defeat. '' Yeah. I had just gotten broken up with the day before. '' I sighed a bit and covered my face '' I seriously have no idea how he would know about that. '' Tubbo sat beside me. '' I'll ask him, Don't let it trouble you too much okay? '' He said smiling. '' We're here to have fun. '' Tommy said making the bed. Tubbo nodded. '' Well make sure you enjoy your time okay! '' '' Thank you, guys... Really, It makes me so happy '' I said smiling. '' We should sleep- Long day tomorrow. '' ranboo said getting into bed. Everyone agreed, getting into their beds. I eventually fell asleep.

I woke up. It was still dark outside. All I could see was the darkness. I was looking at my wall. I rolled over, closing my eyes getting comfortable. I opened my eyes again, seeing the door halfway open. There stood Alex, Staring at me. I got chills. I closed my eyes. I don't think he noticed that I was awake. I heard his steps as he slowly walked over to my bed. He kneeled and ran one of his hand through my hair. '' You look so adorable when you sleep. '' He whispered to me. '' I know Nick is just your Rebound guy, soon enough you'll realise that you love me... '' Alex said, a smile plastered on his lips. '' I'm not going to hide anything from you Y/n. I'll see you tomorrow~ '' He kissed my forehead, got up and left. Closing the door behind him. I quickly sat up, catching my breath. '' He's fucking insane... He's Crazy- '' I laid back down. I couldn't help but laugh. How in the world do I attract crazy people! Not only Nick But also Alex. Maybe he was right. Maybe I did use Nick as a way to forget Liam. I sighed and rolled around. I couldn't sleep. I let out a sigh. I want to have a normal life without these crazy people...

Could Alex have... Killed... Liam? No! what am I thinking. Liam is alive and is well. I'm just going to check up on him when we get back to make sure... I'm just overthinking. Ranboo sat up in bed. He looked over at me, concerned. '' Hey, you okay?. '' He asked slowly walking over sitting beside me on my bed. '' Would you believe me if I said, That I think someone in this building killed my ex-boyfriend? '' I whispered to him. He looked surprised. '' Uh- oh- wow how do I reply to that- '' He said looking at his lap. '' Are you sure about this? '' He asked. I just nodded in reply. '' Oh- well then I believe you! '' He said and smiled. '' Why would you believe that? '' '' Well because it's you Y/n '' He said and smiled. I smiled back at him. '' I can always count on you huh? '' I said and ruffled his two coloured hair. '' I'm always on your side. So don't ever worry about that. And you'll be safe with us. Don't worry about that either- I'm actually very strong.'' He said, giving a reassuring smile. '' You know Ranboo, for someone who doesn't have that many friends and is new to it. You really are just a good friend. And I couldn't have asked for better friends than you and the others. '' I couldn't stop smiling. '' We need to sleep - '' I said looking at the time. Ranboo just nodded and got into bed. '' Goodnight Ranboo, Love you! '' I said pulling the blanket over me. '' Love you Y/n. Goodnight ''

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

{1110 words}

Ty for reading this far! ^^