Rollercoasters (7)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

𝒮𝓉𝒶𝓎 𝓃𝑒𝒶𝓇

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nick...

His hand was bleeding. The shattered glass piercing his hand. His blood dripped onto the floor. He looked like nothing had happened. His face stone-cold staring at Ranboo. He fixed up his white shirt. Getting blood on it. He looked around the room. '' What are you looking at? '' He said before biting onto his bottom lip. Ranboo looked at Nick in shock. '' Nick, Your hand- '' I stood up walking over to him. He immediately looked away. His face turned away. '' It's nothing, I'll take care of it. '' He said looking at nothing. I sighed. This is insane. I turned his face towards mine. His eyes softening. '' I'm going to help you with this. '' I said before dragging him out of the room.

I walked him to the kitchen. He leaned against the counter. I hopped onto the counter, sitting down. '' Give me your hand.. it probably has glass in it or something. '' I said holding out my hand. Nick looked down at my hand. He thought a bit before placing his Hand in mine, Palm up. I was right about the glass. I took out a pair of Tweezers. '' Please tell me if it hurts too much, okay? '' I smiled at him. He nodded at me and smiled. I started to Remove the Pieces of glass from his hand. 

'' Why did you even do that... It was really stupid. '' I said focussing on his hand. '' I know... '' He said quietly. '' Then why did you do that... if you wanted to join the game, you should've just said so- and not done that. You only hurt yourself. '' There was silence for a bit. I Removed the last piece of glass and grabbed the Bandage, wrapping it around his hand. I softly held his hand, putting it up to my mouth and kissing it. '' There, All better '' I looked up at Nick. His lips were parted, looking at me.

 I blushed as I looked at him. '' Nick? Are you all okay? '' He looked into my eyes. His cheeks were red. He gave me a soft smile. He then chuckled a bit looking down. I just looked at him, confused. He walked away towards the balcony. I got down from the counter following him. '' Hey! don't walk away like that. '' It was cold outside—snow covering the trees. Nick was wearing a white T-Shirt. And a black jacket over it. Black jeans. He looked comfortable. And Handsome.

 I walked over, standing beside him. '' You're acting weird. '' I said looking at him. He sighed. '' Y/n... '' He turned to look at me. He Hugged me close. Hugging around my waist. I hugged back. Hugging around his neck. '' Is everything okay?... '' I softly asked him. He shook his head. '' No, Nothing is okay at the moment... but I feel okay right now.'' He gave me a soft squeeze. '' Nick... '' I pulled away to look at him. He was weird. But he made my body tingle. My heart flutter. He was all I could think about. I took a deep breath before pulling him down to me. Kissing him. I closed my eyes. I felt him kissing back. He held around my waist, Huggin me closer than before.

There we stood for a while. I pulled away, looking at him. He was blushing. He smiled at me and held my hand. '' Y/n... I- '' Ranboo and Tubbo came running out to me. '' Tommy and Clay started fighting! '' Tubbo said looking panicked.'' Tommy? '' I looked at Nick, smiling before walking inside. 

I walked into the living room. People stood in a circle around them. I pushed myself through the circle. I saw Clay on top of another boy. It was clear Clay was winning that fight. Tubbo mouthed to me ' do something- ' I nodded. I immediately Kicked Clay off the other boy. Tommy Gasped trying to catch air. Tommy quickly got up and was about to swing at Clay. But I grabbed his arm. '' I think you've done plenty- '' I said and dragged him up to Tubbo, Ranboo and i's Bedroom. I sat him down on the bed. The boy's nose was bleeding. I gave him a tissue and sat down beside him. Tubbo ran into the room, hugging onto Tommy.

'' Tommy! '' Tubbo sobbed and hugged onto him. '' You are sleeping here with us tonight. '' Ranboo said crossing his arms. Everything happened so quickly. I closed my eyes and let out a breath. I softly rubbed my thumb on my lip. 

'' Is everything okay? '' I heard Ranboo say. '' Yeah, I'm okay. it's just been a weird, and quick night. '' I replied opening my eyes and smiling at him. Ranboo nodded and walked downstairs. I looked at Tubbo and Tommy, who was still hugging. '' I'm gonna go for a walk. '' I ruffled their hair. I put on my boots and my coat walking out the door.

 It was snowy, Cold. The forest was completely white. I took a deep breath before starting to walk. My feet sinking into the snow. I walked until I made it to a lake. I sat down on the cold bench, looking into the water. '' What kind of field trip even is this... '' I chuckled. I heard a chuckle behind me '' I wouldn't call it a field trip. Is that what Tubbo told you? '' 

Nick walked over, sitting down beside me. I blushed before looking at him. '' Did you follow me into the woods? '' I asked. '' Well, Yeah. I did. '' He said his smile fading. '' I wanna talk about the... kiss... '' Nick said looking at me. '' I understand if you didn't mean it and that It was just in the heat of the moment- '' I stopped him, Pecking his lips softly. It was bad how much I wanted him. But I knew he was hiding something. He looked at me a bit surprised but then smiled. He softly held my hand. '' Y/n... '' He paused '' I need you. I only have you in my eyes. '' He paused again. It was like he was selecting what to say '' I don't want the others to look at you like that. '' He finished and looked down. Well, that explains his weird behavior... '' Okay... '' I replied to him. He smiled. '' But I wanna know what you are hiding. No completely sane person acts the way you do. '' I said smiling as I looked at him. He started laughing. '' Sane people are boring '' He smiled looking at me. '' I know you are hiding stuff too, But I already know those. '' He said standing up. 

" Let's Dance '' He said holding his hand out towards me.

I looked up at him. I didn't know what he said. But I grabbed his hand.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

{1194 words}

I hope you guys like this chapter! Feel free to leave suggestions in the comments ^^