Bite (18)

⚠️Slight- Violence, Kidnapping, Knives⚠️

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

𝒯𝑜 𝒶𝓃𝓎𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝓌𝒽𝑜 𝒸𝑜𝓂𝑒𝓈 𝒸𝓁𝑜𝓈𝑒

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We all laid in my bed watching movies, eating snacks and just chatting. I let out a sigh of relief. Tommy hadn't been as annoying as he usually was. He was really nice and cute. Tho he would disagree with that. I smiled, closing my eyes, and I laid against the pillow. Ranboo gently tapped my shoulder. I opened my eyes, looking at him. '' You want us to leave so you can rest? '' He asked softly. I just shook my head in reply. '' I'm gonna get some water. I'll see you guys in a bit.'' I got up from the bed, walking out. Closing the door behind me. I walked to the kitchen. Filling a glass up with water, chugging it. I put the glass down. It felt weird not having heard from Alex or Nick since the incident. I looked out the window staring at my own reflection. I looked so tired. I looked behind me, seeing the door open. It was raining outside, so the person was dripping from head to toe. The person wore a big coat. I turned to face him. He was too tall to be Alex. The person stepped closer. Leaving big wet footprints on the floor. 

I stepped back, bumping into the counter. I wanted to scream as the person stepped closer, but no words could come out of my mouth. My whole body was shaking. I felt hands gripping onto me. I was about to scream before I felt fabric over my mouth. I screamed against it. My eyes getting heavy until I couldn't keep them open anymore. I passed out in his arms.

- Time skip -

All I could see was darkness. I tried to say something but I couldn't. My mouth was covered. I squirmed around. It became clear pretty quickly that I was bound to the chair. I felt a hand run through my hair. I let out a muffled noise in reply, trying to take my head away. The hand disappeared for a moment before appearing on my chin. The Tape got ripped off my mouth. I whimpered, breathing heavily. I gulped. '' W- What do you want from me?! '' I screamed, trying to get out of the chair. I heard a familiar voice speak. '' If you keep squirming around like that, you are gonna hurt yourself... '' He said it in such a soft tone it gave me chills.  I felt him rubbing his thumb on my chin. '' What is wrong with you, Nick! '' I said sternly. Turning my face away from him. 

I heard him growl. He slapped me across the face before grabbing my chin. He took off the blindfold making me look right at him. My cheek stung. I whimpered, looking into Nick's eyes. He put his hands on my cheeks. I could feel his thumb softly caressing my skin. I could see Nick blushing. His eyes seemed so bloodthirsty. '' W-... Why are you doing this, Nick... '' I whimpered a bit. I watched as Nick bit his lip. He was shaky. Obviously, something had triggered this. '' I need you here. Away from the others! You- You are mine. Only mine... They don't deserve you... '' He kneeled in front of me. He put his head in my lap, purring like a little cat. '' Now I have you... You're all mine... '' He rubbed my thigh softly. I was breathing heavily, looking down at him. Seeing how he melted. Blushing, Shaking. What a freak.

He seemed so unstable. I gulped a bit. '' W-Where am I? '' I asked shakily. He looked up at me. '' You're at my house! It's not a scary basement or anything. It's just my bedroom. '' He got up and walked out somewhere into the darkness. The light turned on. It burnt my eyes. Surely enough. It was a bedroom—dark decor. The bedsheet was black. He had his Pc Setup, A closet and a soft-looking rug. I looked over at Nick. His hair was wet. He walked over, sitting down in front of me. I looked down immediately. He lifted my chin. '' Oh, come on... You can at least look at me. '' He sighed and got up, walking over to the door, locking it. He got out a pocket knife. I immediately got pale. Was he gonna kill me?! Oh, no! oh, no, no, no! I whimpered loudly, trying to move the chair but failed the chair falling. I closed my eyes tightly, expecting to feel the blade sticking into my skin. But didn't feel anything. I opened my eyes, looking up, seeing him standing over me. He grabbed the chair, lifting it to its original position. He looked at Me intensely. 

'' If I cut these ropes. You have to promise me you won't try to attack me or try to escape, or you are getting right back onto that chair. '' He said in a monotone voice. I Nodded immediately. My wrists hurting. I watched as he walked over, cutting the ropes around my wrists. He bent down, cutting the ones on my legs. I quickly got up from the chair, trying to run but fell onto the carpet. I heard Nick chuckling. He pulled me onto his lap, softly patting my cheek. '' Are you okay?... '' He pouted softly, looking at me. I blushed weakly, trying to push myself off him, but with no outcome. I sighed. I put my face on his shoulder. There, his familiar scent was. So sweet. So calming... Addicting... Why am I thinking like this! No, no, no! this dude just kidnapped me! But I was so tired... And we have cuddled before? Does it really hurt if I get comfy?  I felt his hand rubbing my back.

 '' Y/N... there's something I need to do... '' He lifted me and laid me on the bed. I laid there a bit confused, hugging onto the duvet. '' This might hurt just a bit... '' He said before getting onto the bed, pulling me close. He put his face into the crook of my neck, planting a soft kiss. He planted kisses along my collarbone. I blushed heavily. Slightly enjoying the feeling before it stung. I let out a scream. He fucking bit me! Like if he was an animal. I could feel my skin breaking. He stopped biting and licked around the teeth marks. That would definitely leave a mark. '' N-Nick! What was that for! it hurt like hell! '' My eyes were teary. Nick just chuckled. '' When that heals, you'll have a scar. '' He paused, running his tongue on it one more time. '' A scar that shows you are mine... My bite. '' He chuckled. It did hurt getting comfy.

 '' N-Nick, I wanna go home- '' I whispered. He just chuckled again. '' Ranboo-.. Tubbo... Tommy! They are all at my house... ''  I said, looking at Nick. He got pale. He didn't know? '' They... were? '' He said, staring at me as I just nodded in reply. He gulped a bit. He grabbed my phone, unlocking it. He knew my code- They had called many times. He opened the messages from Ranboo. His eyes scanned the messages. He started reading them out loud. '' Y/n, Where are you? You can't just disappear like that. Did he take you? Did Nick take you somewhere? He wouldn't hurt you- I hope- We will find you eventually, don't worry. Nick is Dangerous. '' He looked down at the phone. He turned it off. '' Y/N, do you think I'm dangerous? '' He crawled over, hovering above me. I started breathing heavily, looking up at him—fear in my eyes. '' You look so cute when you're scared... '' He chuckled softly, running his hand on my cheek. '' Don't worry, dear... I won't kill you. You are too precious to me... If anything was to happen to you... I wouldn't know what I would do with myself... Y/n~ '' He started shaking, Blushing as he looked down at me. He gulped and softly bent down, pecking my forehead. '' You are safe with me... '' He said softly, hugging me. I was shaky and weak. Why was Nick doing this... I softly wrapped my arms around him, letting out a loud sigh. '' Its been a long day... You should get some rest. I'm gonna take the couch downstairs. '' He got off me smiling. He walked towards the door. '' N-Nick! '' I called out making him stop. Why was I doing this- Why why- '' Can- You, please stay- I- I don't think I can sleep alone here- '' I hugged the Duvet tightly. It smelled like him. He looked at me, debating it before he walked over to the bed, sitting down. '' Come on... '' He said softly lifting me to his arms. Hugging around me.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

{1509 words}