Bones and butterflies (15)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

𝑀𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝑔𝑒𝓉 𝒶 𝒽𝒶𝓃𝒹𝒻𝓊𝓁 𝑜𝒻 𝓈𝑜𝓂𝑒 𝓈𝒽𝒾𝓉

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I started walking to class. My first lesson of the day was Math. Neither Ranboo, Tommy or Tubbo was in this class. I sat at the only table that didn't have two people sitting there. I started taking out my things. I wouldn't say I liked math. I leaned back, waiting. The teacher eventually came into the classroom.  The lesson began. Everyone was concentrating except for someone who sat in the corner. I hadn't looked over at the corner before. There sat Clay. He always played the trouble maker when they were at school. George tried to do things right but would eventually join in. The door opened. '' I'm so sorry I'm late miss. '' The guy with pink hair said. He pushed up his glasses. '' It's fine Dave, sit next to Y/n. '' The teacher replied. The guy apparently named Dave walked down to the table sitting down beside me. He didn't even look at me. He just took out his things and started paying attention. I hummed. I tapped his shoulder. '' Hi, My name is Y/n. I'm friends with your brother. '' I said smiling holding my hand out to him. He looked at my hand then up at me. He sighed before grabbing my hand. '' Techno. '' He said quietly. I shook his hand. '' Or Dave- '' He quickly added before taking his hand back. I smiled at him. He just nodded before going back to his paper. We sat in silence for a while. I looked at my paper. I couldn't figure it out. '' Hey, Dave. '' He looked up at me. '' Can you help me with number 9? '' I asked softly. He nodded and started explaining it to me.

- Time skip - 

The bell rang. I started to pack my things, getting ready for lunch. Techno had already hurried out. I walked over to clay, who held his bag. He smiled at me. '' Did you even do anything this lesson? '' I asked looking at him. He shrugged before answering. '' Nope. '' He laughed before walking out. I laughed a bit. I walked out, Walking towards the cafeteria. The halls were filled with Students, Everyone talking and laughing. I got there seeing my friends at a table. Tommy waved at me aggressively. I laughed walking over to them, Sitting down. Tubbo wasn't wearing a suit either. He had on jeans and a polo shirt. They looked a little out of place without the suits. ''It's a little weird seeing you guys in something other than suits '' I said laughing softly. Tubbo gasped. '' But Y/n! We were at your house! We didn't have suits on there '' He said protesting. 

'' You guys have already had a Sleepover without me?! '' Tommy said crossing his arms. Ranboo just started laughing. '' Well yeah, I hadn't saved your ass from a beating before that! '' I replied looking at the boy. Tommy just pouted. I started looking around to look for Nick. He wasn't sitting with clay and George as he normally was, in fact, I couldn't see him at all. I looked around for Alex. He was gone too. "This is bad" I mumbled to myself, "I will be back boys I have to use the bathroom," I said before standing up. "Don't fall in!" Tommy said, teasing. I went out in the hallway looking for Nick. He was completely gone. I went up the stairs to the second floor, where the halls were empty and quiet. It was easy to get lost in the long corridors. There I saw them, Nick chasing Alex down with a knife, they turned down the hallway I was in as I hid inside a classroom. I heard running, Followed by laughter. I peeked down the hall seeing Alex running full speed laughing. I saw Nick slide around the corner with a bowie knife in hand. A beautiful silver blade. It had obviously been sharpened. Nick gripped it tightly as he chased Alex. They were both fast, but Alex obviously had the advantage in speed.

 I was surprised neither one of them had seen me. They were both lost in their roles, Prey and Hunter. I could've sworn I heard Nick growling. They sped down the hall. I started running following them. They were both super fast. It was hard to keep up with them. This isn't good... This isn't good... I thought to myself. Alex sped up the stairs. Nick following close behind. I can't go one lesson without Nick trying to slice Alex open. Alex ran into a desk. He groaned in pain before quickly realising Nick was getting closer. He yelped before starting to run again. Nick started to laugh, as well. I had never heard anything like that. He sounded breathy but more Manic than Alex's. His voice was deeper. Alex started to get shaky in his movements. Nick was starting to enjoy chasing Alex. Alex realised that and started to try and run faster. His heart beating out of his chest. I kept trying to keep up. Alex tripped falling onto the floor. Nick started smiling. He quickly got on top of Alex's small body, Holding him down. The knife aimed at his face. '' Nick! '' I screamed. He stabbed down into the floor, Just missing Alex's head. Nick started blushing. His heart beating fast. 

I was in shock. Looking at them. Alex let out a sigh in relief, leaning his head back. He closed his eyes, just breathing out softly. Nick's body got warm. He got off Alex. Alex covered his face breathing heavily. Nick fixed his hoodie up a bit and scratched behind his neck nervously. I walked up to Nick, gently taking the knife from him. I looked up at him as I mouthed ' no.'  He looked down blushing. I stopped him from scratching the back of his neck. '' You two, need to stop letting yourself get carried away! '' I said helping Alex up.  Alex rubbed his leg softly. '' You're Faster than I thought you'd be Nicholas. '' Alex said smiling. Nick looked at Alex stone-faced. He didn't reply just reached for the knife I was holding. '' No- Nick. '' I said stepping back. '' Come on it would be over so quickly! '' He said in irritation. His cheeks flushed. The desperation in his eyes as he looked at me. '' No, Nick. Murdering him isn't an answer. It's not even a question! '' I said looking at him. 

'' It's not my fault Y/n loves me too much to have you get rid of me '' Alex said winking at Nick. His fists clenched. So this is why they get so close to murdering each other. Alex kept teasing Nick. '' You two need to get yourself together! '' I said loudly looking at them. They looked at me, confused. '' You nearly just fucking died! '' I said looking at Alex who just shrugged. I covered my face with my hands groaning in annoyance. Nick hugged me softly. His warm body cuddling against mine. I pushed him away softly. He pouted, looking down. They both had serious issues. The bell rang. It was time to pretend none of this happened. '' I'm keeping this for the rest of the day. '' I said holding the knife. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

{1239 words} I hope you guys like the story so far!