I love you (31)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

𝒯𝒽𝒾𝓈 𝓂𝒶𝓎 𝒷𝑒𝒸𝑜𝓂𝑒 𝒶 𝓁𝒾𝓉𝓉𝓁𝑒 𝒷𝓇𝓊𝓉𝒶𝓁 𝒾𝒻 𝐼'𝓂 𝒽𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓈𝓉

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's been a week since the incident at Tubbo's house. I haven't left my house. I've just been feeling sicker and sicker. It's like I keep seeing Sapnap in the corner of my eye. Or feeling his eyes on me. Tho I haven't heard from him since that night either...

I let out a loud sigh flopping onto my warm bed. It's almost like I wished to see him again. Be near him. Just hearing him breathe would be enough. My phone started vibrating. I looked down to see a call from George. I quickly picked up the phone and put it to my ear. 

'' George? '' I said quietly

'' Hi, Y/n! It's been a while, and I wondered if you would like to go with me downtown? Just to do some routine shopping. '' The boy sounded excited

'' Are the others gonna be there? '' I asked hesitantly.

'' Nope, just the two of us- I think we both need a little break? '' He said in a comforting tone. This followed by a giggle.

'' That sounds great. Where you plan on us meeting up? '' I asked, quickly getting off the bed starting to get dressed

'' Just at the cafe downtown! I'll see you there,'' He said before hanging up.

I quickly pulled on a pair of pants and a hoodie. Running to my door. I just couldn't wait to get out of the house. Especially cause I was meeting up with George. It felt like forever since id seen him. I put on my shoes, running out of the house, On my way downtown.

- Time skip :3 -

I walked around looking for the short brit. It was sunny outside. A lot of people had gone downtown, many crowds. I quickly spotted George sitting outside a cafe drinking an iced coffee. He had his phone in hand, scrolling through something. He was wearing an oversized blue T-shirt with a white button-up under, The collar showing. Denim blue pants he had stuffed most of the t-shirt into- He was wearing those white sunglasses he wore most of the time. He looked very Relaxed. His bag was nicely placed leaning against his chair. 

I approached him, smiling. '' Hey, George! '' I said, waving a little to him. He immediately looked at me and smiled. '' Y/n! '' He stood up. His bag falling over. He didn't notice the bag and just hugged me. I hugged him back. He was a big taller me in height. Dream always made jokes about his height, But he wasn't that short- Tubbo was shorter than him. A lot shorter. We stopped hugging.

He picked up his bag from the ground, putting it on. He put the Clout Glasses in his hair. A smile was plastered onto his face. '' Where do you wanna go first? '' He was jumping up and down a bit. I Don't remember ever being alone with George. He was always with Dream or someone else. '' Uhh... I don't know you just lead the way- '' I replied, laughing a little. He immediately grabbed my hand, pulling me towards the first out of many stores- 

I had never had a friend who took me out to do things. George was kind. Really nice and funny! Everyone knew him. After aimless wandering through stores and shops, we eventually went to get lunch and sat down. Time seemed to fly past me. 

'' Y/n? '' He asked in an almost quiet tone which surprised me. '' George? '' I said, looking at him. 

'' None of us has seen or heard from Sapnap. It's been weeks... I really hate to ask this of you but can you please come to his house with me- I think he'd be thrilled to see you if he is there- I really have no idea at this point. '' George seemed confused by his own words. A little Distressed. '' It's very easy to know where Dream is and what he's doing and all that... But Sapnap I almost feel the need to keep an eye on. There's something he isn't telling any of us. '' He said, leaning back in his chair, taking a sip out of his straw. '' it's just not like Sap to keep away for this long- You know? '' He said, looking at the table, drawing circles with his finger.