The bodies (33)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

𝒯𝒽𝒾𝓈 𝓂𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝑔𝑒𝓉 𝒶 𝓁𝒾𝓉𝓉𝓁𝑒 𝓂𝑒𝓈𝓈𝓎, 𝐼'𝓂 𝓈𝓊𝓇𝑒

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The bell rang. 

I sat in math class. I must've fallen asleep-

It felt like the day was longer than it had been. We all got up from our seats, rushing out of the classroom. Everyone stood outside huddled in a big group. I pushed through Bad and Ant to see what was going on.

The hall was filled with Police officers rushing through the many halls. I immediately got pale. '' Why are the cops here?- '' I quickly asked Bad. Who seemed Surprisingly very calm about the situation.

'' They found two bodies buried outside on the track field. People believe one of the Bodies are Purpled since no one has heard from him.'' 

I could feel the warmth fade from my face. I knew one of those bodies were Sapnap's doing. I couldn't let him get arrested. I quickly started running the opposite way of the cops trying to find Sapnap's classroom. I was roaming the halls blindly. Sapnap couldn't go away. If they took him, I probably wouldn't see him again. That would be too much. I wouldn't be able to handle that. 

My eyes were foggy. Clogged by tears and the fear of losing. Not now. Not now. I leapt, Rushing down the empty hallway. '' Y/n! Y/n!- '' The familiar voice called my name. I couldn't do anything but run. '' Y/n- slow down! '' 

I clung to one of the lockers, trying to keep myself up. I put my back against it, Slowly sliding onto the floor in a sitting position. '' Y/n- Jesus christ- Why are you so fast. '' I was focussed on the silhouette of a person kneeling down to my level. I couldn't figure out who it was. 

'' Y/n... You look sick... Come on now... '' They pulled me close to their body. I gripped his shirt. It was Sapnap. I knew it was him. Everything was him: the smell, The familiar feeling of his newly washed T-shirts—the smell of his cologne. I let out a sigh of relief. I could feel him picking me up bridal style. I felt my eyelids getting heavy. My eyes hurt. 

- Sapnaps pov :3 -

Y/n quickly fell asleep in my arms. I couldn't help but smile. Even tho the situation was pretty bad... Luckily Y/n hadn't had that much contact with Purpled- and I guess that kind of clears them. But The other body is their Ex. Quackity was the one to get rid of him, but that still doesn't mean he won't throw me under the bus if it means he gets Y/n to himself. 

As I walked down the hall, an officer passed me and quickly turned to me. '' Where are you going, kid? There is a serious investigation going on. '' The officer said, putting his hands in the pockets of his pants. '' I'm sorry, officer... My partner... passed out and is heating up. I'm just taking them home. '' I said softly, smiling at the Officer. 

The officer put a hand on Y/n's forehead. I wasn't nervous at all. They had to get out of the way. It was the right thing to kill them. '' Yeah... They sure are heating up... '' The officer sighed a bit. Y/n let out a little noise nudging against my chest. '' Fine kid, Get out of here. If any of the other officers ask questions, just tell them that Officer Eret let you go. Alright? '' I was a little surprised. 

'' Thank you, sir. '' I quickly said before walking to the nearest exit. Y/n was still holding onto my shirt for dear life. Their grip was tight. Softly kissed their forehead. Good, we got out of there, Y/n my dear. Everything I've done is the right thing to do. Everything.