Tripped (3)

I listen to songs on repeat for each chapter! so I'm going to start putting them up here! Listen to them if you'd like while reading.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                                        𝑀𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝑔𝑒𝓉 𝒶 𝒽𝒶𝓃𝒹𝒻𝓊𝓁 𝑜𝒻 𝓈𝑜𝓂𝑒 𝓈𝒽𝒾𝓉

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up the next morning. I let out a loud sigh. My eyes were sore, and I almost felt sick. It all happened so quick. I looked around my room. It was big enough for me, But I always thought that I would be sharing this bed with Liam once I started at the high school. He was a bit older than I. 

I got out of my bed, getting dressed. I put on an oversized sweater and some black jeans. I looked myself in the mirror again. I looked like a person who hadn't slept in years. I didn't bother. I grabbed my things and walked downstairs. The house was parted in two. My parents lived in one half. I lived in the other.  I hoped that nothing from last night could be heard. I walked into the kitchen. Made a cup of coffee, sitting on the counter. I didn't feel like going to that war zone of a school. I walked out of my front door seeing Ranboo standing there with the smaller boy from the day before. I smiled and walked over to them.

'' How'd you figure out where I live '' I said laughing a bit. Ranboo just shrugged. '' Well- I did put a tracker in your bag- I also saw where the car went and looked on our school website- and got- the information- '' 

'' that's a bit creepy- lets- go to school, shall we? '' The small boy said. He had a heavy British accent. '' Also! Hi, My name is Tubbo '' He smiled '' My names Y/n nice to meet you '' We started walking towards the school. They were talking and joking.  I smiled a bit as I followed behind. Tubbo had horns. They were small, but still visible. It looked like he was trying to hide them. I let out a breath and let my thoughts get away before I did something id regret. I looked at the floor and started to zone out.

A tune was playing in my ear. I was staring at Ranboo's Feet and watching them walk until coming to a stop. I bumped into him- I looked up to see him looking at me a bit concerned. '' Are you okay Y/n? '' He said putting his hands on my shoulders. I just nodded '' Yeah- I guess I'm just a little tired. '' If only I had the power to tell Them... things would be so easier. '' I'm okay! I just didn't get a lot of sleep last night that's all '' I laughed a bit before looking up at Ranboo who was staring at me intensely. We stood there in silence for a good while. '' You Sure about that?.'' He said silently. Tubbo softly patted Ranboo's back. '' But... of course, you don't have to tell me things if you don't want to- '' He then said, Tubbo looked at him proudly. It took him a lot to say that. I smiled and hugged Ranboo gently '' I will tell you eventually, but I will have to get the hang of it myself beforehand... okay? '' I smiled and gave him a little squeeze. He hugged back. '' Okay. '' He smiled. I could see his small fangs. '' Let's get inside, or we'll be late '' Tubbo said in a gentle tone. Ranboo started walking first.

I walked beside Tubbo. '' He's trying his best thank you for being so patient with him. '' Tubbo said smiling at me. '' There aren't many of him left. And he easily stands out. That's why I put him as the welcome committee. So he might make some friends, Like you '' He said smiling. '' I'm happy that he wants to be my friend. I want to be his too. I am his friend. Even if he doesn't realise it '' I laughed softly.  We walked down the hallway—people staring as I walked with the School council members. 

I smiled and waved them goodbye before walking to my locker. I opened my locker, Taking out books for my first class. I was about to leave before a hand stopped me in my tracks. he was holding onto the locker behind me. I turned to face the same dark-haired boy who had been staring at me. I just looked at the floor. I didn't want to look at him- I just wanted to go to class! He grabbed onto my chin and lifted my face. Meeting his eyes. I just stared at him blankly—his dark, emotionless eyes. Somehow seemed to burn with passion. '' Id like to get to class '' I said gently looking at him. He looked at my lips then at my eyes again before slowly removing his hand from the locker. I can't do this- especially not after being broken up with. I started walking to class. I looked back seeing him standing there, just looking at me. What a freak... I got into the classroom. Tubbo was the only one I knew in my English Class. He waved at me and patted the seat beside him. I quickly walked over, sitting down beside him. '' That weird Sapnap guy pinned me against a locker... '' I whispered to Tubbo who just looked at me confused. '' He keeps staring at me- '' Tubbo then got it. '' I wish I could help you with that- he's scary '' Tubbo said getting out his books. I sighed.

'' I know- but I also can't handle all that stuff at the moment... '' He was close to saying something, but the teacher cut him off. '' Today you are going to read the last pages of your book, and then write a report on it. '' The teacher paused. '' GO ON THEN! '' He said waving his arms. I quickly opened my book and started reading. I felt someone looking at me. But nick wasn't in my class. I looked up seeing the other guy from the student council. He wore a beanie. He blew me a kiss. I just tapped Tubbo on the shoulder. He looked up, seeing him. Tubbo let out a sigh. '' Quackity let them be- they are our friend. '' He said quietly. The boy- apparently named Quackity slid over. '' What's your name Cutie~ '' I gave a sarcastic smile, '' Y/n- '' I said before looking down into my book again. I could hear him trying to make contact with me, but I just shut it out.

- Time skip -

I came out of the classroom, letting out a relieved sigh. I had PE next. I walked to the changing rooms. Starting to get changed into the Shorts and T-shirt that was given to me as the sports outfit. I smiled and went into the big Gym. There was a lot of people in this class. But neither Tubbo nor Ranboo was there. Ranboo, for some reason, didn't have P.E, which I found weird. I walked over to where the teacher was preparing for today's lessons. I smiled and sat down, joining the people. I recognised  Bad, Fundy... And ofc... Nick had to be there.  I just took a deep breath. We were teamed up. I was with a boy I didn't know, nor I had seen before. I just smiled and introduced myself, and things seemed chill. We did some courses. We were taking it slow. We went outside to do track.

I was running on the field. When I hit something. I fell over scraping my knee open. I looked up seeing the boy I thought I had become friends with. He was just laughing. I gulped. I could feel tears running down my cheeks. I got up and ran as quickly as I could inside. I was hiding in an empty classroom. I felt so embarrassed. I curled up on the floor, crying. My knee was bleeding, dripping on the floor. I heard the door open. I didn't care- I just hid my face. A hand softly ran its fingers through my hair. I looked up, seeing Nick. He gave an awkward smile. I think he knew I didn't like him that much. He held up a bandaid and a wet cloth. '' May I?...

'' He almost whispered. I sniffled and nodded. He started to fix up my knee. I winched in pain. He put the bandaid on and softly kissed it. '' Youll be okay... '' He said giving me a Gentle smile. I just cried more. He pulled me into a hug. A warm hug. He softly ran his hands on my back to try and calm me down. I was sobbing into his neck. I wouldn't say I like Nick. Why would he do this... I gripped on tightly to his shirt. ''Hey... shh... shh... I'll take you home... You look like you haven't slept in 3 days... '' I laughed a bit and wiped my teary eyes, sitting in front of him. He softly held my hand. '' Tell me...

I swear I won't tell anyone else... just let it off your mind... '' He smiled and squeezed my hand. I sniffled, taking my time to pull myself together. '' I had a boyfriend... '' I sniffled. '' Yesterday- we were at my house... and we were going to sleep... and then he just... went home... and texted me that he wanted to break up... '' I said giving a weak sigh. Nick immediately hugged me again. I hugged back. '' things happen Y/n... I'm going to walk you home... and I'm going to take care of you for a bit, okay?... '' He said gently. '' But... don't you have classes? ''

'' Well... I've skipped school many times. This one is the first one that's for a good reason. ''

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

{1690 words}

did you guys like the chapter?! Leave requests for things to happen in the future if you'd like. Thanks for reading this far! - Mono