Why are you looking at me? (2)

I accidentally forgot- that parents were a thing Cx so bare with me here 

 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

             𝒜𝓃𝒹 𝒶𝓃𝓎𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝓌𝒽𝑜 𝑔𝑒𝓉𝓈 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓌𝒶𝓎, 𝒽𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓎

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I waited outside of school. Sitting on a bench, I looked at the floor swaying my feet. I felt some weight sitting beside me. I looked up seeing Ranboo sitting there. He looked a bit nervous. I looked at him tilting my head. '' So? Tell me what's going on here... '' I said looking at him. He let out a sigh. '' Well, we used to be one big group against... well... the meanie's '' He paused for a minute. '' But then people started to group up and.. fear each other a bit. Bad's group is called the Badlands- Its a pretty small group. Bad as the leader- Sam and Ant '' I nodded a bit '' Then there's...Lmanburg, the group I'm in- Tubbo as our leader- we have Quackity- Fundy- Eret- Karl- Niki- Purpled- and Jack. We are the biggest group. '' He smiled a bit being proud of himself, taking a breath before continuing '' Then there's... The Dream team '' He continued ''They are what we classify as- The meanies. Their Leader is Called Dream, His real name is Clay tho- but nobody uses it. George. And Sapnap or Nick- '' 

I thought a bit and remembered. Those eyes I kept meeting. '' What do they look like- '' I said Wondering. '' Oh! Well, Dream has the mask on and the green hoodie. George is the one with the Funky glasses- And Sapnap always wears that Bandana and some piece of clothing with a Flame on it. '' He said smiling at me. Everyone looked kind of normal except for Ranboo, He pays a lot of attention- '' I can't remember anything else, though- I'm bad at remembering stuff '' He said smiling brightly. He had fangs. ' He's strange... but nice.' I thought a bit. '' Why are they the... Bad guys? '' I said looking a bit confused. '' Well- '' He started '' Dream is the strongest here- If Techno wasn't here ofc- They are not afraid to do what they have to, to get what they want and I guess that is the scary part of it I think'' He said calmly. It was freezing outside. and ranboo was freezing '' how far do you live from the school? '' I asked him '' a good 20 minutes if you are walking- ''

'' Why in the world would you even think of not wearing a coat? '' I said looking at the boy confused. '' Well- uhh- I didn't expect it to be so snowy I guess? '' He laughed softy. I laughed, looking at my friend. 

I felt eyes on me once again. I looked over to the Cars. The dream team stood there. Nick was looking straight at me once again. I felt my heart pounding again. I grabbed onto Ranboo's sleeve. '' Hmm? '' He looked around until he spotted The boys at the car. Ranboo Whispered. ''This can't be good. '' He said smiling a bit to Nick who started walking towards us. I began to panic slightly. He stood in front of us, staring down Ranboo. 

'' Hey. Boo boy. Can I have a little chat with you? '' Ranboo looked a bit confused, But he nodded and stood up. He followed Nick to the car where the others stood. Ranboo looked worried. They talked until a car pulled up. A large man with horns in a black suit got out of the vehicle. He fixed his red tie and Walked past the four guys who had gotten completely quiet. The smaller boy in the suit came running out greeting his dad. He looked scary.

I looked at my phone for a bit of distraction. I had a message from my boyfriend. I smiled a bit and got up walking over to the group of boys.

'' Hi. '' I smiled '' That boy is going with me '' I said and grabbed Ranboo's tie walking away from the three others. I could feel their eyes burning my back. '' Where are we going- '' Ranboo said panicked. '' I'm walking you home. '' I said and smiled letting go of his tie. '' How are you going to get home then? '' Ranboo said still in a panicked state of mind. '' My boyfriend is gonna pick me up in his car '' I said smiling. Ranboo just nodded. 

-Time skip- 

When we got to Ranboo's house, he stopped me.

'' I think... Sapnap has something planned for you... '' He said in a whisper. ''I lifted my eyebrows looking at the Tall Boy. '' Planned how? '' He took a deep breath '' Well- They told me to stay away from you. And if I didn't I would regret it- '' I stopped him. '' They THREATENED you? '' I said in a sharp tone. Ranboo just nodded quickly.

'' Don't worry okay... I won't let them set a finger on you '' I said and smiled giving him a pat on the back. '' Now get inside and get some warmth '' He Nodded and jogged to his door, waving at me before entering his house. 

I stood there waiting before my boyfriend's Car Pulled up. I got in smiling at him. '' Hi, Liam! '' He smiled and ruffled my hair. '' Hey, how was your first day? '' He said and started driving. '' eh- it was okay, It was very diverse- but I can't help but feel like I walked into a war- '' He laughed a bit. '' Then let's get your mind off that. Are we just going to eat at your place? '' I nodded. He nodded back. 

-Time skip cause I'm a lil lazy-

I laid in bed, getting ready to sleep. Liam got out of bed '' I'm going to brush my teeth and ill be right back. '' He smiled at me before closing the door behind him.

 -Authors Pov- 

Liam walked into the bathroom, taking his toothbrush out of the little cup. he watered it and put toothpaste on it. He started brushing his teeth, looking in the mirror and saw a person behind Him. He turned around, seeing a man just standing there. He walked towards Liam with a pair of scissors. As he came closer, Liam just thought it was a prank. ''uh- Hey- what are you doing in here- I'm pretty sure Y/n didn't invite over guests- Hey- you got me- Haha- very funny'' The Scissors stabbed into Liam's chest. Liam was still alive as The person started dragging him out into the snow, Throwing him the back of his car. 

-Y/N's pov-

I heard the back of a car closing and driving off. '' Liam?! Are you done soon! '' I yelled from the bedroom. I waited a bit, with no response. I got up and walked to the bathroom. There was no sight of Liam anywhere. ' He wouldn't just leave like that- would he? ' I thought to myself. I looked at the floor seeing a little red dot. I kneeled looking at it. ' no... no no... You're overthinking. It's not his blood. He just left for the night. It's okay ' I took a piece of paper wiping the blood up from the floor, throwing it in the trash.  I walked into the bedroom looking out the window. His car wasn't there. I let out a sigh in relief. ' he's safe... he's okay... that's good! ' I smiled and grabbed my phone, texting him. 

Y/N: '' Hey! I noticed you left- you could've just told me! I would have minded if you wanted to go home- ''

Liam: '' Yeah, I'm sorry about that, Babe. I got a call from my mom, Shes sick so I just hurried out. '' 

Babe? I had never seen him use that- word before. He had never called me that.

Y/N: '' You wanna come back tomorrow if shes okay? ''

Liam: '' I think maybe we should take a break.''

My heart sunk. I just sighed.

Y/N: '' if that's what you need to heal. then that's what we will do.''

I started to have tears in my eyes. I sat in my bed, hugging my pillow.  I still felt eyes on me. But it didn't matter.

- ? Pov -

'' I wish that I could make you feel a little better... Just wait... You'll be mine soon... ''

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

{1440 words}