Bleeding wounds (19)

⚠️Bleeding, Stabbing⚠️

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

𝐵𝑒 𝓂𝒾𝓃𝑒

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up in a panic, gasping for air. I looked around the room. It wasn't a dream- I was really in Nick's house. The bed was empty. The door stood wide open. I could hear the sound of music. Followed by Nick's soft voice humming along. I got up. I was wobbly. I whined, walking over to the door. I leaned against the wall, walking. I walked down the stairs. I fell on the last step. Letting out a grunt as I hit the floor. I heard steps walking towards me. I closed my eyes, curling up on the floor. Nick lifted me. He held me bridal style. He walked me back up the stairs to his bedroom, sitting me on his warm gaming chair. I opened my eyes, seeing him walking over to his closet. He took out a big sweater of his. He walked over to me. '' Take that off... '' He said, pointing at my clothes. I gulped and blushed. I softly stood up. I held onto his shoulder for balance. I slid off my trousers covering myself up slightly. Blushing a bit as I looked down. '' The shirt as well... '' I hesitated, looking up at him. '' Why- '' I asked, simply looking at him. He chuckled a bit in reply. '' You should get warm new clothes,'' He replied. I just looked at him as he let out a sigh. He lifted the shirt over my head. I covered my body with my arms. He put the big sweater over my head. It was warm and soft. I let out a soft hum. He ruffled my hair. 

'' I'm leaving to go to class in a few minutes... I have double locks that can only be opened with a key. I have that on the windows as well. So be nice while I'm going to school... I will call you at lunch to make sure you've eaten... Okay? '' He said in a soft tone before pecking my lips. He smiled. '' I'll be home before you know it! '' He said, giggling before walking down the stairs again. I heard the door shut and lock. I let out a sigh sitting down on the bed.

-Sapnap Pov-

Y/n was mine. I smiled happily, jumping up and down. I calmed myself and started walking to school. I knew their friends were gonna question me. From the texts yesterday, It was obvious that they knew it could be me. I took Y/ns phone out of my pocket. I unlocked it, seeing the messages. They had sent many like she had been lost for many years. I sighed and put the phone back. It was rainy, gloomy. The ground was wet. I let out a soft sigh. It felt like everything had lifted from my chest. They were finally safe with me. I heard running behind me and turned to see Alex running towards me. I laughed softly. '' WHERE IS Y/N YOU PIECE OF SHIT! IM GONNA KILL YOU! '' He screamed. I let out another laugh before running. He was furious. That was understandable. I had almost already won. I smiled as I saw the school in the distance. I heard his footsteps slow down. I kept running towards the school, only stopping as I made it inside.

I had finally lost him, Alex. The halls were almost empty- I was early. I walked over to my locker, putting my bag inside. Still catching my breath. '' Where is Y/n. '' I heard Tommy's voice speak. He stood behind me. I closed my locker turning around looking at me. I let out a sigh looking at him. He had his arms crossed as he looked at me. '' Tommy, If I knew where Y/n was, I would've been staring at them right now. You know, cause I'm a freak? '' I said, smiling at him. He just narrowed his eyes. '' I know that you have them somewhere. '' He said in a bratty tone. I bit the insides of my cheeks. I leaned close to his ear and whispered. '' I don't think you know how it feels to be so deeply in love with someone. You can keep accusing me, Thomas. '' He pushed me away. Looking straight into my eyes. '' I wanna go to your house after classes then. '' He said, giving a sarcastic smile before walking off—what a brat. I thought to myself before walking to class.

 Gym, or PE. I sat down on a bench. Watching as everyone entered the classroom. Y/n used to be in this class. I gulped a bit, leaning back. All I needed to go was to relax and avoid Alex. I could hear steps walking towards me—obviously Alex's. I opened my eyes to look at him. '' What do you wan-'' He punched me in the face, almost making me fall off the bench. I quickly threw myself onto him. Hitting and kicking. We started fighting in front of the whole class. I growled, pinning him to the floor. I was always the strong one. I felt a sting in my side. Alex had A knife. I could feel the blood pour out of me. I groaned, falling off him, holding onto my bleeding side, Making my fingers red. Fuck... Fuck... I won, didn't I?! I have Y/n. Someone got Alex away from me. I could hear his distant screams. I took my chance to get up and run out of the room. I quickly grabbed my bag, running until Someone grabbed my arm. It felt like everything was happening so fast. I had just entered school, and now this. My eyes started watering. I couldn't even see who the person that held onto me was. I felt the person hug me. I winched in pain. 

'' Fuck... Nick? This doesn't look good. '' I heard Clay's voice say. It was clay... '' Lift his shirt! We need to put pressure on it- He's gonna bleed out! '' I heard George's voice say. Everything became blurry. I could feel them doing stuff. It all hurt. My body hurt. Oh, Y/n. Everything is hell when you arent here. Please make it go away... Please, please- I gulped. Why was everything running in front of me- I could barely walk. I'm gonna kill that son of a bitch. '' What happened to him! Oh my god- '' I heard Tubbo say. I couldn't see anything. '' He's getting what he deserves '' I could hear that annoying child again. How did I deserve to get stabbed... It's not wrong to protect someone you love! It really isn't! it wasn't fun anymore. It wasn't a game of who could get Y/n. It was a damn war.

And dying meant loosing.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

{1160 words} Sorry for the late chapter! I took a little break-

This chapter was a bit quick- Sorry!