Unexpected Suprise

| Y/n Pov | 

Today was the big day and Nya woke me up just to show me our destination. It was the worst thing somebody could ever imagine. It was a black mountain with fog everywhere. Shadows Guards at every corner. There was no color in sight only black and grey, if you count the wood lying everywhere then brown too. 

We quickly go over the pretty simple game plan, we went in groups. Cole, Zane, and kai were going to take out/distract the guards while Nya and Jay sneak in from the east and me and Lloyd will sneak in from the west.  

We both sneak in but I guess not all the guards were distracted. 

" Quick hide y/n " I quickly made myself invisible which took a lot of energy considering there was nothing but shadows and darkness everywhere. 

" That was a close one," I said pretending it took no effort at all.  

"C'mon we gotta move fast," Lloyd said he was pretty eager to finish the mission but it could just be his anxiety, all the darkness must remind him of his father or something. 

| Nya's Pov | 

( I'm a big fan of Jaya so I had to include this :) )

I'm taking out a few guards and it is the hardest thing. It was a good thing I had Jay because his Lightning was bright enough to harm them. We continue to go on this awkward walk getting lost at every turn. 

"Soooooo what do you think of the new girl?" Jay asked

"She is nice, we talked for a bit last nice" 

" She's kinda pretty" I could feel my skin burning at Jay's comment. Why would he even say that in the first place?!?

"what?!? I'm pretty too!!!" I burst out like I had no self-control.

" I didn't say you weren't, waittttt a minute are you getting jealous of my comment?" 

" What, nooooo, wait sush" I said as I heard something 

" It's ok to be jeal-" I put my hand over his mouth, and we both heard a sound, footsteps. We turned the corner and Jay shot lightning. Little did he know it was Lloyd and Y/n. luckily they both ducked and Jay missed his shot. 

| Lloyd's Pov | 

Jay shot us so I grabbed Y/ns hand and we both ducked. I looked at our hands and immediately let go. I could feel myself blushing and in the corner of my eye, I saw Jay smiling. 

" Did you guys find anything?" 

" Nope just a bunch of twists and turns," Nya said, I could tell she was getting annoyed. 

" Well maybe we will have better luck together, but we gotta hurry I don't know how the others are doing." We rush off looking for anything that could help us. 

" Wait guys, do you feel that?" It was the hallway and I could feel it telling me not to go in there. 

" WHAT you wanna go in there, that literally screaming Do Not Enter!!!" Jay always panics like this. 

" It can't be that bad," Y/n said "It probably feels like we're not supposed to go in there because there's something valuable in there" I nodded and we all walked in there.  Jay stood there then started running to us saying " WAIT FOR MEEEEE!". 

| Y/n Pov | 

We are walking down this creepy hallway when all of a sudden our comms started crashing. The comms went down. " Great we are in this dark creepy hallway, with ZERO communication with their others... we're gonna die" Jay spazzed out. It was funny to see him spazz out but not when he was completely valid. " Could we try to be a bit more positive?"  was creating the light that was guiding us and after hearing jays comment I started getting nervous so my powers weren't exactly working. The light kept getting dim then bright then dim, and you know how it goes. " Y/n focus on the light we're gonna be fine" I take a deep breath and get myself focused. The dimming stopped and It was just a bright light. 

We finally arrive at the circle-shaped building. There was a mask, the same masked I saw when the shadows were attacking me at my house. 

"I've seen this, someone or something was wearing this when they were attacking me." I saw Jay grab it and put it on. " What are you doing?" I asked a little bit annoyed. " have some fun y/n it's not every day you sneak into an enemy base. " I mean for us it kind of is, " Nya said laughing. "C'mon let's get out of here and go help the others" We rush out until somebody said my name.

" Don't leave y/n, I've been looking for you"  A random voice said. 

" What???" Don't tell me you haven't figured it out yet. You have been hiding for years. how do you think I found you so quickly?" I hadn't even thought of that. 

" Come out and show yourself!" Lloyd screamed. 

" Only if y/n wants me to do."

"Why does it matter what y/n wants? I thought you wanted to kill her" Lloyd had a point who is this guy?

" Because a mother would do anything for her daughter." She said as she came out of the shadows. 

I felt like my whole world stopped. I had so many questions but had no time to ask. I also had no time to react to the blast she hit me with. Lloyd quickly blasted if the exit keeping her trapped in the room. I was groaning but I quickly got up. " That won't hold her for long let's go!" We run out of the base and I had a million thoughts going through my head but I knew none of them would get answered. 

Time skip to when they get to the bounty brought to you by a friendly mother-daughter relationship. 

" How did it go?" Misako asked

" It was interesting," I said laughing trying to hide my feeling. I mean it's not every day you find out your mother lunatic trying to kill you, the same mother who used to sing lullabies to you Jay must have known that my laughing was a cover so he quickly changed the conversation. 

"We found this mask!" Jay said handing that mask to Misako. 

"I'll have a look at it" she then walked away. 

" Imma go take a shower," I said speed walking away. 

| Lloyd pov | 

I see y/n walking away and I can tell she needs to be left alone for a few. 

" What happened Lloyd?" Master Wu says I swear he knows everything. Nya and Jay quickly made an excuse and left. And that just left me and Wu. I explained everything that happened in there. " I feel bad y/n," I said tilting my head down. " Well, Lloyd you have a bit of experience in this arena" Dang he didn't hold back. " You may know how y/n feels and what she needs." I knew that she needed time to process everything. 

" she needs time to process everything Master Wu, but she needs someone to talk to when the time is right" Damn I sound like a nerd just now. " you should get some rest, Lloyd, you have had a busy day. I nodded and just went to my room. I changed into comfy clothes and sat on the deck for a bit. 

I couldn't stop thinking about y/n, how I held her hand and Immedntilty was there for her when she got blasted, how I helped he back to the bounty, and how I was gonna help her get through this mayhem. I felt bad for her, she had a normal life a couple of days ago, and now she is the yellow ninja who has to fight her own mother. 

| Y/n's Pov |

I'm in my PJs sitting on my bed just thinking about everything, it was definitely an unexpected surprise from my mom. Even if I tried to stop I just couldn't stop thinking about how MY MOTHER wants to kill me but why? Then it hit me she doesn't want to hurt me she just doesn't want me to defeat her or get harmed while trying. 

Little did I know that wasn't it either...

1406 words