THE END

| y/n's Pov | 

I had finally woken up hoping to wake up in Lloyds arms or a hospital bed with the ninjas by my side but instead, I woke up on a metal bed in a cave. I sat up but was quickly greeted by a huge headache and maybe a broken rib. My legs had burn marks all over them.

"Hello, daughter," My mother said. "ugh" I groaned she then came inside the cell. She had a rag she sat down next to me. She reached for my face but I quickly blocked it. She tossed my arms to the side but I was in no condition to fight. I thought the rag would have harmed me but it was just water. She was attending to my wounds on my cheek. It was a giant burn mark. The water did sting a little though. 

"I know you think I'm one of the bad guys but trust me when I say I'm doing this for us," US???? She has been hunting me down and hurting my friends and she thinks this will benefit me?!? "HOW IS HURTING MY FRIENDS AND HUNTING ME DOWN LIKE PREY GONNA BENEFIT ME?!?" I shouted at her I sprung up but my ribcage had quickly denied me that ability. "settle down. You need to take it easy you are injured.". "WOW never knew that, thanks for telling me" I stated back sarcastically. 

"Look everything I have done is to bring our family back together. With one wish I could choose for me and your father to have never fought beside Wu in the wars." I was too stunned to speak. All this time I thought she was evil but in reality, she just wanted her family back... 

"I know you would get injured and maybe even killed in the extraction but it would all be worth it in the end?" 

She would still hurt me or even killed me just to get her husband back. but even still everything has a price, without them 2 in the wars, they could have lost. 

"But there is a price to pay in return mother, we don't know what would happen"

"BUT IT WOUDLNT MATTER! WE COULD FINALLY BE TOGETHER MOTHER and daughter..." 

She was willing to risk the world just to have her family, if we didn't win the serpentine wars then some of the ninjas might not exist. Everything would be different... 

"Give me some days to think about it, this is a lot to take in," I said in a low voice.

"One day. also there is food in the kitchen"

"Kitchen?" 

"2 lefts and right" She then smiled and walked out leaving the door open. 

| Lloyds Pov |

I'm with Zane and we are discussing a plan to save y/n, even though we have no idea where she is. 

"It would be logical if she kept a tracker with her at all times" 

"Well she doesn't so move on"

 "I'm sorry Lloyd but I'm at loss to find a way to track y/n"

 "It's ok Zane, I don't mean to be rude"

"Wait a tracker right?"

"uhh yes" 

"So we just need her DNA and theoretically we could find her?"

"yes but all of her belonging is ash and dust" 

"Not everything..." 

I rushed back to my room on the bounty to look for the hoodie I let her borrow that one night. I found it and rushed back. "Isn't that your hoodie Lloyd?" "Don't ask Zane but Y/n fingerprints or DNA should be on it. He grabbed it and then walked away.  I went to go tell the others and I had a giant smile on my face.