Lloyd or Ninjago

| Y/n Pov | 

I opened my eyes to a white roof and a machine on my right... I was in a hospital bed. I laid back down relaxing my mind and trying to remember what happened and then it all hit me at once. Lloyd was gone... The Monastery is on fire...I wasn't there to defend Lloyd. I quickly sprung back up took off the mask that was on my face then ran out of my room. 

I was heading outside but then bumped into Misako. I started yelling out words while panting because I couldn't breathe. 

"They have Lloyd!!! And I- I- couldn't stop them, I-"

"Y/n Breath I saw what happened, the others are fixing the damages, I swear we will get him back but you need to breathe." I started taking deep breaths while we walked back to our room. 

"How long was I out for?" 

"Y/n, you were out for about four days..." FOUR DAYS?!? Who knows what my mother could have done with him? He could be dead for all we know!!!

"Look you inhaled too much smoke in your lungs, you need to recover and that might take a while" I just looked down. I couldn't look in her eyes because all I could see was a mother that just lost her son. After all, I wasn't strong or fast enough to stop it. 

| Ninjas Pov | 

"Try it now Cole!" Cole pressed a button 

"Three, Three, Zero!" The machine worked

"WOOHOO, WE GOT THE MICROWAVE TO WORK!" Cole Screamed. Jay and Cole were fixing the kitchen supplies while Kai, Pixal, and Zane were downstairs looking for Lloyd. 

"There is no sign of them in Ninjago City," Zane said

"It would be Illogical of them to hide in  New Ninjago City," Pixal Said like it was obvious. 

"They would most likely be in the village of Stilx" 

"Now You Say That!!!" Kai whined, and Zane walked in front of them. 

"Why do you say that Pixal?" Zane asked

"Because one of the cities we haven't searched is Stilx and there are a lot of shadows and darkness in that city." 

"That makes sense well we would nee-" Kai got stopped by his sister yelling at him. 

"GUYS!!! y/n is awake but she is still weak so she doesn't get discharged until tomorrow." 

"Well that's not exactly good," Kai said sarcastically 

"No- but it means we can visit her, and maybe give her the encouragement she needs to get better faster! I already told Jay and Cole." Nya said singling them that they're gonna go no matter what they said. 

"I will stay here and prepare the bounty for Stilx," Pixal said.

"Stilx?" Nya asked angling her head sideways.

"Yes, we have reason to believe that Lloyd is there" Nya just nodded and walked away. They were all on their way to the hospital Including Master Wu. 

When the Ninjas and Wu arrived at the hospital and checked in with the front desk family. Only Two were allowed at a time so it was Nya and Master Wu first.

"Hey Y/- She's not here!" 

"What?" Master Wu then ran in to see the bed empty and the oxygen mask laying on the counter. 

"We have to find her!" Nya ran down the hall and bumped into Misako. 

"Y/n stop bumping into m- Nya?"