The rescue

| Lloyd's Pov |

After 5 minutes everyone came rushing in as I talked about the daggers. Pixal pulled it up on the screen and she was still at Darkvill Mountains. That does make sense though because that's where we saw M/n. 

" Prepare the bounty" Master Wu shouts "Get ready ninja I don't suspect this will be easy". 

We all rush outside to prepare the bounty but all I can think about is that one night me and y/n had. We were watching the stars and forgetting everything that had happened. But now I'm off to Darkvill and the meaning is in the name it's creepy and there is little to no light nor colors just grey, black, and occasionally purple. 

The bounty was finally ready for lift-off! We got on board while Nya and Pixal set up the coordinates and Nya was driving. (Is it driving if it is technically a boat?)

I head to my room and see Jay and Cole arguing about something. 

" IT HAD MY NAME ON IT!!!". 

"NO, IT DIDN'T JAY!!! THERE WAS NO NAME ON IT!" 

"What is going on?" 

" COLE ATE MY CUPCAKES!" 

" I only ate TWO of his cupcakes, he still has THREE left." 

I have no time to deal with this. Cole has a thing for sugar and Jay could ramble on for a week straight so that "conversation" wasn't ending anytime soon. 

We weren't going to be there till morning so that leaves y/n all by herself for hours. I'm laying in my bed listening to Jay and Cole blabber about cupcakes and thinking about what could be y/n's side of the story. Why would she even leave in the first place? Maybe she's not kidnapped but siding with them. No, she wouldn't do that... would she?

| Y/n's Pov | 

"Dinner time!" one of the shadow servants said walking straight through the bars of my cell.  These things are off-brand ghosts the only difference is their weakness. One is afraid of water and ones is afraid of light. 

" I can barely walk due to the fact they have been torturing me for hours. They wanted me to be weak so even if I tried to make an effort of escaping I wouldn't get very far. I crawl over to the food and it was disgusting I only drank the water and took no bites of the food. I lay on the floor trying to use the water to clean my cuts. The one that hurt the most was the one on my cheek. I have been using my napkins that I get with my food to cover them but I only had 3 so I had to rip them into tiny pieces. The napkins weren't that helpful but It was better than nothing. 

I could feel myself losing blood and getting dehydrated it was painful. I wanted to ask for water and more napkins but why on Ninjago would they give it to me. That's when it hit me. 

"Hey, Shadows!" The guard came over to me and gave me a confused look. 

" Can you get me some napkins and some water?" I asked while groaning from the bruises touching the floor. 

" Why would we do that?" They laughed at me while looking at each other.

" Because to take my power I'd have to be alive and if these cuts get an infection or I die to dehydration your not getting anything, and I wouldn't want to upset M/n." Hah suckers, I love being smart. You can go without water for days and sometimes weeks but what would they know. 

They gave each other a look and left to get me water and napkins I quickly used the fork to pick the lock but stayed in the cell. I couldn't fight an army in these conditions! I had to wait till I could walk or even run. Hope fully the ninjas are looking for me or better there on their way here.